ETF Team on Picnic🥳-02

Continuing from previous part:->

Later at night, Sakshi called everyone, it was a conference call between Her and ETF team except Sam and arjun...

Sakshi excitedly: Hey guys, what's up?? Packing ho gayi??

Shree: Arey saari ho gayi hai bas Kal subhe ka intezaar hain...

Liza: Haan Specky sahi kar raha hain, ab to wait hi nhi ho raha yaar, kitne Dino baad hum sab ek saath kahi bahar jaa rahe hain...

Chhotu: Haan sahi me warna sirf Case or Murder investigation hi chalti rehti hai hamari life me...

Sakshi giggle

Sakshi: Haan chhotu me bhi bore ho gayi thi yaar, accha suno sab waha camp ki facility bhi hain....humlog camping bhi karege...bohut maza aaega...

Ayesha: Par Arjun Sir aur Sam sir permission dege..

Sakshi in dramatic tone: Oh please ayesha, Don't be a Spoil Sport....har baar khadoos aur Akdu ka naam lekar saara plan ka maza kharab kar dete ho...

Unknown to her, Arjun was still there after listening this, he pinched her

Sakshi: ahh

All together: Kya hua Sakshi?

Sakshi while glaring arjun: wo kuch nhi Ek Bade Chinte ne Kat liya...lagta hain Spray karvana padega...

Shree: Arjun Sir se bhi bada koi chinta ho sakta hai isse duniya me??

Chhotu: Haan Sakshi usse Chinte ke liye to Arjun Sir hi kafi hain...

All laughed loudly while Sakshi showed her tongue to him while giggling...

Arjun pulled her more to closer to him making her Shivered, she tries to stop him but he hovered over her and starts kissing her cheeks and shoulder...

Sakshi while controlling herself speaks in stammering tone...

Sakshi: Guys, I will see you guys tomorrow, Wo Akdu aa gaya hain...!!(with chuckled she cut the call)

Arjun bite her neck making her screamed in pain...

Arjun : Kya bola tha Me ek Bada Chinta hu??? Abhi katata hu tumhe acche se...

Sakshi: arey me to sirf mazak kar rahi thi, arjun

And tries to move away from him,but he immediately hold her and pulled her closer, he smashed his lips into her and starts kissing her Passionately...

He gives some many love bites near her neck and shoulder area....

Sakshi while controlling her raise breath: Accha baba!! Solly!! Please chod do na ??(She said with Cute pout making his anger melt and he immediately took her in his embrace and creases his Love Bites which he give to her)

Sakshi was about to take her teddy bear but again arjun throw it on the ground and hold her in his arms tightly and Sleeps...

Sakshi pouted while looking at him while Arjun with closed eyes just peck her lips and put his head in the crock of her neck and sleeps...

Sakshi blush hard and she too snuggled more into him

And both Sleeps peacefully...

Next Morning, All ETF team was very excited, they were giggling and happily talking...

In the bus , all sit together while driver is driving the bus...

Sakshi excitedly: yay!! Finally ab jaa rahe hain....

Shree: Haan chalo guys, kuch khelte hain...

Liza: Guys Truth or Dare khele...

Chhotu: Arjun Sir aur Sam Sir ko join karne ko bolna hain.

Ayesha: Invite karne me kya jaata hain...

Sakshi with her bubbly And Chirping Smile: Arjun please join us na.....Sam tum bhi aao na.

SamJun looked at each other and passed Wide smile and they too joined the team...

While Arjun took a seat beside Sakshi whereas Sam sit with ayesha...

Sakshi passed teasing smile to Ayesha which make her blush a little

But then Shree whispers in her ear with mischievous smile...

Shree: Sakshi be ready!! Aaj tumhare bohut raaz Arjun Sir ke Samane aane wale hain.....Jaise wo tumhara First Crush....(he said with teasing smile while Sakshi mouth gets wide opened and she nodded him No)

Sakshi: Na re shree, rehne de, wo ek teddy bear se itna jalte hain, jab unne first crush ka pata chala to wo pata nhi ussa bechara ka kya Haal karega...

Shree: hain? Sachi phir rehne dete hain...

Sakshi: thanks shree, you are best...

And both smiles widely and hugged each other...

While Arjun look at them with raised eyebrows

Arjun: Kya khusur-pusur chal rahi hai tum dono me??

Sakshi and shree: Kuch bhi to nhii, chalo game start karte hain..

Thank you !!

Stay tuned for next part

Byyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■