Part 4

'what's happening to me?' thought Ann as she walked to her car. She couldn't stop provoking Stacey. she looked so cute when she got all flustered like that. And when Stacey had smiled at her, Ann felt herself completely lost as a strange feeling came over her. She rummaged through the back seat and fished out a shirt similar to the one she was wearing but a different colour. On the way back she took deep breaths and managed to calm herself down a bit. But that was short lived. Ann handed Stacey the shirt.

-"thanks." Stacey took it and gave her a small smile.

Ann watched as Stacey removed her t-shirt, revealing a smooth flat stomach. Ann found her eyes drawn to Stacey's breasts. She was mesmerised with them as they heaved slowly with Stacey's breathing. Suddenly she found it hard to breath. She felt her face burning up and she quickly turned away before Stacey could notice that she had been staring.

Stacey put the shirt on and a whiff of Ann's perfume filled her nostrils. She raised the collar to her nose and inhaled deeply as she allowed the scent to invade her senses. Suddenly realising what she was doing she looked up at Ann to check if she had caught any of that, but Ann had her back turned to her. Stacey sighed with relief.

Mrs. Cooper called them over. Lunch was ready. When they got to the tables they had left them two seats next to each other. Assuming the youngsters would prefer sitting together. Stacey couldn't eat much. The table was crowded and she was barely able to move. And it definitely didn't help having Ann so close to her. Their thighs were practically glued together and their hands kept bumping together whenever one of them reached for something. Stacey got frustrated. A minute ago she was starving and now she felt she couldn't eat as she was having a really strange feeling at the pit of her stomach. 'why is she having such an effect on me?' thought Stacey in frustration. She looked over at Ann's plate and saw that it was practically empty. 'at least she's not having the same problem as me.' Thought Stacey, 'and why should she. This is just a game for her. A new way to provoke and irritate me. I should control myself more and not let her get to me.'

-"Stacey dear," said Mrs. Cooper, snapping her from her thoughts.

-"are you ok? You hardly ate a thing."

-"oh, I'm fine. I'm just not that hungry." Reassured her Stacey.

-"well I think Angelica should slow it down a bit." Laughed Mrs. Carlson,

-"I only see you eat this much when you're nervous. Is something troubling you?"

Mrs. Carlson's remark caught the attention of Stacey. She looked at Ann who's mouth was full. She quickly chewed and swallowed awkwardly and managed to answer.

-"no. euh, I'm just really hungry, aunty."

Ann took a quick glance at Stacey from the corner of her eye and saw her looking at her with a strange look. Ann reached for her soda and tried to hide her discomfort.

After lunch, Stacey announced that she was going to take a little stroll in the forest.

-"oh, dear, must you go by yourself?" worried Mrs. Cooper.

-"nonsense." Said Mrs. Carlson,

-"Angelica will go with her, won't you honey?" by Mrs. Carlson's tone it was more of a demand than a request. Ann knew better than to argue, even though the last thing Stacey wanted was her company.

-"of course aunty."

They walked quietly for a bit. Then Stacey broke the silence.

-"you know, you really didn't have to come with me just cause your aunt asked you to."