Epilogue

Epilogue:

They managed to keep their love a secret till the end of their high school year. Only Kate knew and she supported them fully.

When summer came they had chosen a university in New York they both wanted to apply to and they both got accepted.

They decided that it was time to tell their parents before they went off to college. Stacey's sister was surprised at the news for a few minutes but reassured her sister that she still loved her no matter what.

She even helped her break the news to their parents, who were shocked at first but came to accept their daughter as they realised that in the end they truly have never seen her happier and they had gotten to know Ann and knew she was a wonderful girl.

Unfortunately, Ann's parents weren't so understanding and couldn't accept that their only daughter was in love with another girl. They threatened to throw her out of the house and leave her penniless if she didn't leave Stacey.

She refused and they disowned her. She went to stay with her aunt who was the first one the girls had told and they had been shocked to find out that she already knew even though they were really careful. She told them that even though they tried to hide their actions they couldn't hide the feelings in their eyes whenever they looked at each other.

She offered them an apartment she owned in New York and even paid for Ann's tuition money. They studied hard and graduated with honours. And every day their love grew stronger. They both found good paying jobs and settled in to a life of love making, unbreakable friendship, and the occasional arguments that always ended in amazing make up sex.

A few years later Ann proposed and Stacey said yes. Two years later Ann got pregnant through a sperm donor and they welcomed to their lives a cute baby girl .They named her after Ann's aunt who had passed away the previous year. Ann's parents were there at the birth of their granddaughter.

They were slow to come around but they eventually did and they, along with Stacey's parents, spoiled their granddaughter rotten with gifts and attention.

#Yeah, Stacey and Ann did live happily ever after. I know it sounds cheesy but I don't find that hard to believe, and I'm a sucker for happy endings no matter how far fetched.