Chapter 2

I ran into my house and threw my bag to the floor and locked the door. I quickly ran upstairs as tears slid down my cheeks. Im such an idiot. I bet Niall thought I was such a loser. I walked into my bathroom crying and grabbed a razor. I know. You probably think im being really dramatic but doing this would make me feel better. I put the blade onto my wrist and slowly cut gasping as blood dripped down my arm. Niall Niall Niall Niall Niall. Thats all I could think. Hes probably laughing to himself right now thinking how pathetic I was. I cut again feeling the instant pain. Somehow it felt good. It made me feel better. I finished and cleaned the blade off and wrapped my wrist in a bandage. No wonder no one likes me or ever talks to me. Im a pathetic ugly girl who cuts herself. I layed on my bed crying to myself as my wrist throbbed in pain. Not long later I fell asleep..

*Niall's pov*

I walked home stunned of what happened. That poor girl. I felt so bad for her.. She was so beautiful and she didnt deserve that at all. I wish I couldve hit those girls but sadly I couldnt cause id get in shit. I ran my hand threw my hair thinking and walked back to the hotel me and the boys were staying in for the night. "Hey Niall" Liam said sitting on the sofa. "Oh hey" I mumbled walking into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. "Whats up? You seem down.." He said looking over. "Nothing" I lied drinking. Liam sighed. He always knew when I was upset or when something was  on my mind. I sat on the sofa and looked at the tv, "You excited for our show tomorrow in new york?" Liam asked. "Yup" i said simply. "Niall tell me whats wrong.." Liam looked at me. I sighed. "its just.. I cant get this girl out of my head Liam. I only seen her once.. We didnt really talk but.. Im worried about her and I know I sound like a creep but I think I might like her," I looked at my hands nervously. Liam coughed awkwardly. "How could you like her?.." He asked. "Well like.. honestly I dont know Liam.. She was so beautiful and she looked like she was broken.. and like she needed a friend." I looked at Liam. "Love at first sight" He stated and smiled. I laughed lightly. "Yeah yeah.." 

"So then.. if we leave tomorrow and you dont know her.. how do you expect to become her friend or something..?" Liam asked curiously. I frowned. "I never thought about t-that.." I looked down. Liam stood up and put his shoes on. "Where are you going?" "WERE going out to find her" He said smiling..

 (Thank you so much for reading guys! Follow my twitter @NiallsOurLife to know when ill be posting the next part :* )