Chapter 4

*Nialls pov*

Paul was absolutely pissed. He 'grounded' all of us and said management was probably gonna kill us. I felt bad for the boys considering this was all my fault. Just because I wanted to look for her.. They all had to suffer. Paul gave us a 2 hour lecture of how stupid we were and how upset the fans were gonna be. Every word hurt. I knew this was going to upset the fans but I really needed to find this girl. We were now heading back to where she lived. I bet she was in school since its Monday. OH MY GOD! Perfect idea! "Liam!" I called and he came in. "Yea?" "I have an idea.." "And what's that?" He said sitting next to me. "Its Monday.. So she's probably in school! We could get our security to go to the schools and take the information and bring it back to us?" I said. "But.. That's a lot of information to go through Niall.." He said. "Ill tell him to get the info about just girls with blonde hair and greenish eyes? And well go to the schools that don't have uniforms because she wasn't wearing one." Liam nodded. "Okay.. I guess that narrows it down because only a few schools here don't have uniforms." I smiled big. Hopefully today, I would be finding her.

*Layla's pov*

I sat in class day dreaming. "Layla?" The teacher Mrs Smith said. "What?" I asked confused. "You need to stop daydreaming and start paying attention in class. Your grades aren't as good as they should be and its because you don't pay attention." She said harshly. I sighed and nodded as a few people behind me giggled. "Now class I want yous to do questions 1,3,4,5,and 7." Everyone huffed and took their books out. I cleared my throat and started writing the answers down on paper. "Omg." I heard a girl say behind me. I slowly kept writing but listened to what she was saying to her friends. One Direction are stopping their tour for a bit! They said they have a small issue they need to fix then they'll start it up again!" The other girls squealed. Woah. Stopping their Take Me Home tour? Whatever stopped them must be important. I kept writing and finished the questions and handed them in as the bell rang. I basically sprinted out of class and to my locker and grabbed my bag and walked home. As I got home I seen a car in my driveway. A car I haven't seen in awhile... I walked inside dropping my bag to the floor and seen my parents sitting on the sofa drinking. I instantly frowned. "H-hi" I stuttered. Mom looked over her eyes flashing with anger. "Make us some supper." She spat. I slowly walked into the kitchen and made them pasta and brought it out to them. They dug in and I grabbed my bag running upstairs.

At 8pm I was sat on my bed listening to my parents fight. My eyes watered up. I cant take this anymore. I grabbed a bunch of clothes and put them in a bag, I put my phone in, my laptop, makeup, brush, money and tooth brush. I gently put my bag outside and heard my dads feet coming upstairs. I panicked and turned the lights out and crawled into bed pretending to sleep. The door flew open and my dad walked in. Instantly I could smell alcohol. "Wake up." He said. I didn't move. He grabbed my arm and threw me onto the ground. I whimpered in pain and couldn't see because it was so dark. "Your so pathetic" He stated and slapped me. Tears stung my eyes. My father has never hit me before. I slowly got up and ran to the door. "Get back here!" He yelled. I swung my bag onto my back and ran downstairs. My father followed and I put my shoes on quickly. I was already wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/laylas_out_fit_wont_give/set?id=74757152 . I swung the door open and ran out. My father grabbed my hair and I screamed out in pain. "LET GO!" I yelped. My father started pulling me back inside when all of a sudden his grip let go. I looked back confused and seen my father on the floor with a blonde haired boy on top of him..

(Sorry if the link wont work guys, my laptop and wattpad account keep messing up :/  , but thanks for reading! Comment what you think is gonna happen! and please vote and follow me on twitter @NiallsOurLife )