Chapter 3

Layla's pov*

I woke up a few hours later and decided to make some supper. If your wondering my parents are drunks who are NEVER home and when they are they just bitch at me. Thankfully my aunt is really rich and she feels bad for me so she gives me money to basically survive since my parents don't. I made pasta and sat at the table quietly eating alone.

To be honest the silence of my house kinda scared me. I was never used to it.

I missed having my loving parents. Ever since my younger sister Charlotte died my parents went all retarted. They started drinking, loosing their love for eachother, and loosing their love for me..

I finished my supper and washed the dishes and sighed quietly looking at the bandage on my wrist while walking into the living room.

I sat on the sofa and turned the tv on and looked at a family photo that was on the table infront of the sofa. It was of me, charlotte and my parents. I was holding charlotte in my arms tightly and she was smiling big and my parents were smiling to. I felt tears forming in my eyes and put the photo down. Charlotte was the only good thing in my life. I always wished that god hadn't taken her from us.. That he couldve just waited or took me instead. She had so much to live for.. Unlike me. I'm just a waste of space. I dropped the photo and sat there crying. "I miss you charlotte" I cried out to no one.

"Why did you have to take her?!" I shouted angrily as tears fell. I knew no one could hear me. And if someone walking by did they probably thought I was crazy. I felt the anger and sadness boil up inside of me and I cried harder falling to the floor. I layed there for hours in a ball crying to myself. Finally I just ran out of tears and fell asleep on the floor.

*Nialls Pov*

Me and Liam searched everywhere. It was 11pm when we got back to the hotel. I was honestly so upset we didn't find her. We even knocked on peoples doors and everything. "Where were yous?" Zayn said tiredly. "Out" I said a bit rudely and went and layed in bed. I took my clothes off except for my boxers and layed trying to sleep but no matter what I couldn't stop thinking about her. Maybe she had twitter! But.. I don't know her name. Fuck. My heart dropped.

I'd be leaving tomorrow with the boys at 10 and I'd be giving up on her. I couldn't do that. I don't know why, there's just something about her that's crying out for help. For a friend.. Love.. Anything. I could read her easily. And I NEEDED to see her again.

"Night" Liam said turning the lights out. I layed awake till about 2 am until my eyes finally shut and I fell asleep.

*Layla's pov*

I woke up the next morning around 10 with a really sore back considering I slept on the hard floor. I got up slowly and rubbed my eyes and walked upstairs tiredly deciding to have a shower to wake me up. I grabbed towels and clothes and walked into the bathroom and seen I had a bit of a bruise on my nose. It hurt a lot. It also hurt to move. I took my top off and seen bruises all along my stomach and sides from being kicked.. Well that explains why I'm so sore.

I quickly ran the shower then took my clothes off and got in. About 30 mins later I was done shaving,washing myself and my hair. I turned the shower off and got out while wrapping a towel around me and one around my hair..

Awhile later I finished brushing my hair,teeth ,getting changed and eating. I decided today I was just gonna chill and watch movies..

*The next day, nialls pov*

I layed in bed on the tour bus as we headed from New York to the next spot. I honestly felt so depressed. I knew I should be happy because I'm living my dream but I missed seeing that girl and I hoped she was okay. Yesterdays concert just didn't feel right to me. Don't get me wrong, new york was amazing and really loud but after the concert I went straight to bed. I never ate, showered or even talked to one of the boys.

Liam and Harry kept trying to talk to me but I ignored them pretending I was sleeping. Paul even tried cheering me up by bringing me food but I didn't even touch it.

"Niall" Louis said walking in. I was silent with my back to him. "You okay buddy?" He asked putting his hand on my side. I didn't speak and he sat on my bed. "Niall I know somethings up.. What's wrong? I haven't ever seen you like this? You aren't talking, you haven't ate and you don't seem happy at all.. Common mate.. Smile! Were on tour!" He nudged me. I sat up. "Do you know what its like to like someone who doesn't even know who you are?.." Louis looked at me weird. "What..?" He said confused. "I met this girl.. Well like.. I didn't exactly meet her.. I saved her from basically getting killed by these girls.. And once she seen who I was she panicked and ran away. And me and Liam tried looking for her Lou. We went door to door searching hoping to find her and we didn't and I'm so worried." I said looking at him. He didn't speak. "She needed my help Louis. She looked like she was in so much pain! I could tell from her eyes. She needs someone. And I know I can be that someone.. I like her. And I know I don't know her but honestly I think its a love at first sight thing. And don't laugh because I'm serious!"

I said standing up. Louis looked shocked. "You.. Love her?" I nodded. "I NEED to find her Lou.." I said quietly. "Niall were on tour.. We can't just stop to go look for some girl you don't even know." He said standing up. My heart broke. "We can look for her in a few months when the tour is done. Alright?" He started to walk out but I grabbed his arm. "Do you not care?" I was crushed that he said that. How could he say that? He has NO idea how I feel about this girl! "I do care Niall but our fans are more important.." He said softly.

"I'm important to louis.. My feelings do count as something. In a few months she could be dead! And it'll be my fault!" I shouted a bit. "Don't fucking yell at me! I'm just saying the truth niall! Weather you like it or not, we are not going back to look for her. We have sold out shows to attend to. We need to please our fans. Their more important then one dumb girl." He pulled his arm away and walked to the door. A dumb girl? Oh hell no. He did not just say that. I tried calming myself but I just couldn't. "you dick!" I yelled shoving him against the wall. Liam and harry ran over pulling us apart. "What the fuck niall?!" Liam said looking at me. "What has gotten into you?" Harry said looking at me in utter disgust. Not gonna lie.. That hurt.

Louis told them everything and Liam,harry and zayn looked at me. "P-please" I begged as my eyes watered up. "I never ask for anything and you guys know it! I haven't cared for a girl this much before! I'm not like yous! I can't just get any girl I want, I don't like any other girl.. I like her. I NEED her. With her I'd be happy for once. FOR ONCE! " I started crying and fell to my knees. Liam looked at me hurt and harry looked guilty. I cried harder and hit the floor with my fist. I heard the boys whispering then they came over to me. "Niall.. Well stop the tour so you can look for her." Zayn said...

(Hello guys thanks for reading, i didnt have time to reread this and edit it because im in a hurry! I hope it doesnt suck to much and I hope you guys like it! Please vote! love yous :* )