XX| Confessions

"Am I missing something?"

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🕊️🇬🇧⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Flowers

"I can take myself dancing
And I can hold my own hand"

"Do I look stylish?"

Robyn Saunders sent a grin to Charles Leclerc as she spun around in her 'disguise', which consisted of sunglasses, a Disney hat, a medium-length dress and trainers. The dress and trainers may be odd, but Robyn needed the comfort. Not to mention, she'd only wear trainers with jeans or shorts around the track, no one would expect her to be in a dress (At least, that's what she thought.)

It was crazy for Robyn to think that the Miami race track had been practically empty when she started racing there and Formula 1 wasn't as popular in the USA. Now, the drivers had to be careful if they didn't want to be recognised.

"Very stylish," Charles nodded.

"I nearly put on my Mercedes hat but that would defeat the purpose of a disguise," Robyn laughed. "I'm driving."

"Why do you get to drive?" Charles pouted.

"I drive all the time when visiting my sister, I'm used to the roads here," Robyn replied as she climbed into the driver's seat.

Robyn had rented a GT500 Ford Mustang while she was in America, knowing she was going to be travelling that weekend. She also didn't want to stay too close to the track so needed the option to travel...in one of her favourite cars.

"I did not see you as a mustang driver but it suits you," Charles claimed as he sat in the passenger seat.

"They're one of my favourite cars," Robyn explained. "You don't see many in the UK but I was thinking of getting one shipped to wherever I eventually buy a house. My brother loves them too so maybe I could ship one to England for him to use when I'm not there."

Robyn didn't always enjoy driving around in England because the roads weren't always in the best condition, and people were generally oblivious to where they were walking. Of course, if anyone had fast reactions, it was F1 drivers, but that didn't stop the annoyance.

"Your disguise is terrible," Robyn commented as she exited the hotel carpark. "Where are your Mickey mouse ears, Charles Leclerc?"

"I am not Mickey mouse!" Charles scoffed with a laugh.

"I'm forcing you to buy some when we get there," Robyn added sternly. "You haven't met Disney-obsessed Robyn."

"I did not even know you liked Disney," Charles admitted.