Chapter 4: No need for a Heartbreak

...

"Hunting for nice-looking girls? That's not for me. I believe in true love." - Josuke Higashikata

...

-No One's P.O.V-

The next day comes, (Y/N) was eating with some friends and they were joking around with each other while talking about Memes at lunchtime.

(Y/N): (Strange, Miku's not here. Did she skipped out lunch or something?)

???: Hey (Y/N)!

Upon hearing that male voice, (Y/N) turned to the source of the voice and see Jake.

(Y/N): Ah, what's the matter?

Jake: My clarinet keeps jamming every time I played it.

(Y/N): For real?

Jake: Yeah.

(Y/N): Goddammit, let's head to the music room so we can see what's wrong with it.

Jake nodded in reply as the two boys were heading off to the music room, but they were blocked by Chelsea and her crew.

Chelsea: Say, why don't you come over to us and have something to eat with~?

(Y/N): *Sigh* I'm not interested. Can you please move?

(Y/N) then tries to go around her, but Chelsea blocks his path by extending her left arm out.

Chelsea: Oh? Are you perhaps looking for miss blue waffles?

(Y/N): Yes, but Jake and I are heading to the music room to fix his clarinet first.

Jake: That's right. Let us through.

Chelsea pauses for a few moments before speaking up.

Chelsea: Alright, but it's best if you follow me first. I know where your little miss blue waffles is~

Jake and (Y/N) glanced at each other before (Y/N) spoke up.

(Y/N): Take us to her, then.

Chelsea: Okay, follow my lead!

Chelsea says as she takes the lead with (Y/N) and Jake followed behind her.

It didn't take them long enough to find Miku who is in the gym with someone and they both start to kiss each other.