Final Chapter

...

"Mortals who insist on using the word "Simp" or not the least bit amusing. If you keep up repeating that word, it loses all appeal and humor faster than mortals who encounter Memes in their disgusting pitiful life!" - Fused Zamasu (probably).

...

-No One's P.O.V-

Four weeks have passed since (Y/N) accepts the romantic confession of Ariel. (Y/N) felt all of the happiness that Ariel has given to him as their relationship increased healthily from time to time.

Miku has got herself some help with relationship issues by talking with a therapist. Miku now develops into a better person and continues to be friends with (Y/N) and the others.

Right now, (Y/N) and Ariel stopped at a local gas station and get snacks. The couple enters the store to get what they need. Ariel was busy browsing around on what she can afford. (Y/N), on the other hand, was paying for the gas for his car before buying some snacks for himself.

Ariel then at the front door and sees two suspicious men wearing black hoodies entering the store. One of them was carrying a short black bag in his left hand while the second was keeping his hands in his pockets.

Ariel looks at the suspicious duo until both of them pulled out their handguns. The first robber aims their gun at the Clerk while the other was yelling out to the innocent civilians.

1st Robber: Get your knees on the ground, this is a robbery!

2nd Robber: Put the money in the bag or I'll blow your damn head off!

This made everyone go into panic mode except for (Y/N).

1st Robber: Go look around in every aisle. See if there's anyone doing anything funny.

2nd Robber: Got it.

The second robber explores every aisle until he sees you standing on the fourth aisle while browsing up and down at the products.

2nd Robber: Hey, kid! Get down with your hands on your back!

The second robber ordered him as (Y/N) didn't look at him while gently taking off his sunglasses and said...

(Y/N): You talking to me?

2nd Robber: Yes! Now get down and pull out your wallet!

(Y/N): Okay.

The (H/C) boy then throws his sunglasses toward the 2nd Robber in an Albert Wesker fashion.

The 2nd robber was caught off guard by this as he unconsciously blocks the throwing glasses by using his left hand

Suddenly, he was tackled to the ground by (Y/N) which made the Robber lose his grip on the gun that he was holding onto.