Leaving this shitty life

Hello my name is Alex I have decided to stop pornography and masturbation for good. It's crazy to think that since I was 15 when I discovered pornography, I only felt great satisfaction and emotion when watching videos of how people just had relationships in all kinds of ways and places, little by little I got into the world of pornography believing that everything i was ok as long as i didnt do anything wrong to others but i was totally wrong as watching porn more and more led me to be less tolerant of people and see them in a totally different light, i have been so addicted to porn I've masturbated so many times in the same day feeling so much headache that I felt like I was going to die, that was the first time I felt that I had to change my lifestyle obviously it was just a saying.Two days later I was back in mine throwing jackets, after that over time I kept promising to stop pornography and masturbation forever, I started by promising myself after a long pornography session at dawn, I even looked for applications that would help me counting my days of streak which were not encouraging at all, 2 days relapsed, 5 days relapsed, 1 day relapsed, so I reached 15 days, that filled me with great joy, because it made me think that if I could with 15 days I could fulfill the 90 days that the NOFAP challenge entails, but for that I spend a lot of time, until today that I have the mentality of leaving pornography once and for all, starting by fulfilling the NOFAP challenge.