5. Wedding Play

"So it's settled!! Nobody it is?" jisoo said while looking at everyone, "i have to put our names on the list and we have to also add our song so nobody by wondergirls?"

Everyone nodded at jisoo agreeing with her, "okay then it's settled, now we should start planning everything" she said and sat down.

"I'm designing a beautiful and cool dress for us!! We will surely look cool!!" chaeyoung said while raising her sketche notebook, " sister mary said she would help us sew this"

You stare at her beautiful drawing and smile at her "its beautiful chaeng" you said that makes her smiles at you.

"Thank you y/n" 

"mina and i decided for a cute and elegant concept that everyone will adored, we will win!!" momo said with full of confidence.

Jisoo nodded " then all we have to do is practice after i sign us up I'll go ahead and print some lyrics and then Xerox so than everyone could have copy I'll also ask a small speaker so we could have sounds " she said and stood up together with kyungwan and nayeon.

"behave while we are gone" Jisoo said with a warning tone, then she head out with nayeon and kyungwan.

Mina and momo went on the side together with sana to practice the choreography they did for the past days.

Then dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu came towards you, while you were busy scribbling down some human stick on your notebook.

"y/n let's go and play!!" tzuyu said and
Held your arm.

" yah!! Come y/n when the unnie came back we will surely busy and we will never have time to play again" chaeyoung said convincing you.

Dahyun look at you with her cute and pleading eyes, "please y/n come with us"

You look at each of them and sighs "fine" you said and stood up, you keep your things away and place it back to your box.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu held both of your arms and walk happily with you.

"momo unnie, mina unnie and sana unnie we'll just go out and play!" dahyun said to the three and they just nod at her.

"okay!! Came back before dinner!!" sana said back to dahyun before the four of you finally head out.

Chaeyoung, you, tzuyu and dahyun went to the playground on the back of the orphanage's house and just in front of the orphanage school.

Chaeyoung went to the play house onto the playground, good thing no one is there, just you and the 3 maknae.

Tzu: "what are we playing?"

you sat on the swing and push your self
And you shrugged at them, " i don't know" chaeyoung suddenly came out from the playhouse and jump on her way out.

CY: " let's play wedding!!!"

Tzu: "wedding?? What?"

You stop your self from pushing yourself and just stare at chaeyoung who's nodding her head and just waiting for her to answer tzuyu, Dahyun clap her hands at that thought.

DHYN: " i want that!! I'll be marrying y/n!!"

You look at her and scratch your face
"what is that? Why are you marrying me? I don't understand!!" tuzyu nod and crossed her arms on her chest " nado!! I don't understand!! You guys are no fun!!" she said and pout.

"okay marrying is like what adults do!!! They got married to have a families!!! " chaeyoung said then frown at dahyun
"but dubu I'll be marrying y/n she's gonna be my wife!!" she said annoyed at the oldest.