7.Win Or Lose

"WOW!! I'm so cute!!" you praised your self while looking down at the mirrors, the nine girls laugh by what you said, you twirl and turn around enjoying the beautiful dress chaeyoung designed her self.

It was a pink haltertop dress with strawberry as design, it was so beautiful, sexy, cool,cute and so vintage, it was pair with a mini heels that sister mary gift for you and the girls, you were wearing a light make up and your hair was into shoulder fall style while a piece of left over cloth from the dress was placed on your head as a hair accessory.

(i don't know what is called, i may or may not forget what its called hehehe)

"We will surely win because of this!!" you proudly said and face the girls.

"Thank you y/n" chaeyoung said while her face is kinda red ATM.

"why are you thanking me? I just said the truth!! I'm so excited!!" you said very much happy while jumping a little.

"y/n!! Stop moving and moving !! Your dress will be full in sweat!! Look You're cover in sweat again!!" kyungwan scolded you, jisoo handed her a small towel and she wipe it into your forehead and into the your back.

"sorry" you said pouting your lips "i was just excited"

" we can see that" nayeon said and pulled you closer, she put you onto her lap and hug you from the back, "save your energy later the program will about to start! We should win so do your best!! We have to get the iPad!!"

You nod your head cutely and clap your hand, " we will won because I'm cute!! That's for sure!!" you said that earns a laugh from the nine girls.

Tzuyu stood up and pulled you away from nayeon.

"you are just like nayeon unnie now... Stop hanging out with her!" she place you into her seat which beside mina and then she sat next to kyungwan.

"yah!!" Nayeon shouted and glared at tuzyu.

"Nayeon really has a virus stay away from her" kyungwan said while grinning to the furious bunny, " it's worst than cancer!! Its un curable!! So stay away!!"

"yah!! kyungwan!!" Nayeon stood up and went to kyungwan, she smacked the latters head and pinch her ears " I'm gonna kill you?!"

Kyungwan winced in pain, "awww!! Nabong stop!! Ouch!! It hurts!!! Yah!! bunny let go?!!"Nayeon giggles as kyungwan cried in pain." jisooyah!! Help me!! Ouch!!"

Jisoo sigh heavily and slap her forehead
" enough !! You two!! We can't manage your costume being ruined!! Or stained!! Just sit down far away from each other!! Don't talk with each other!! Or just look!!" jisoo scolded them and glared at the two she pulled nayeon away from kyungwan, and the two quietly obeyed her.

Nayeon pouted while silently playing with her hands on the side, and kyungwan was taking on momo on the other side like nothing happened.

Sana on the other side peeking to the stage
She clapped her hands and face you and the girls "its going to start!!" she half Yelled
Making you and the girls also all of the people on the back stage turn to her.