33. Brave Ttalgi

Chaeyoung's point of view

A WARM lip landed on my cheeks making me shake my deep thoughts away, I blink my eyes and look at her, "I have been calling you" she said pouting her lips, "what's in your head, or more like WHO?" she asks wiggling her brows.

I smile at her and shake my head
"I'm sorry" I said looking guilty at her, I feel so bad that she have to fly way back from the US just to spend some time with me, and yet I can't even give her my full attention.

My friend Kim lives on US, I met her one time on Paris and ever since then we became close friends.

"Whose inside that amazing head?" she said in full English clasping her hands together, I rolled my eyes playfully and snorted" shut up" I answered also in English.

Kim doesn't know how to speak Korean, but I knew how to speak English and through that we can communicate very much, but sometimes we actually talk in our own language, I don't know how it works, but we can understand each other using our eyes.

She's my one and only best friend, one and only because dahyun and chaeyoung are like my other half and the unnies are my family.

I have so many friends, but I chose Kim as my best friend, because she never got liking on me romantically, I'm not bragging but
Most people i met or be friend either fall in love with me or got obsessed with my face.

Everyone's says I'm stunningly cute and beautiful at the same time, they also said I'm sexy and has a good body, it's actually hard being me, I hate being this beautiful.

Because people either be friend me because of my fame, my name, or they wanted to get into my pants.

But my friend kim was never like that, she actually likes me because she said I'm cute, and she wants me to be her pet, which is crazy when I heard her say that for the first time, but through the years I actually got used to it.

She never treated me like a pet, it's more like a daughter, but I wouldn't complain because of free stuffs and foods she sent me and gave me, she's actually the best,
I mean free stuffs are way more fun but yeah.

"Let me guess" she said and stood up from her seat, I followed her with my eyes as she went in front of me, to the seat across me to be specific "Are you thinking about that Mari girl?" she said grinning at me as she wiggles her brows.

I narrowed my eyes at her, how does she know that? I think I haven't said anything to her about Mari, not even the smallest details, or it could have been somebody else?

"How did you - -" "oh come on Son I'm katarina Chaeyoung whatsoever, I'm your best friend, do you really think you could hide things from me? Think again"

Flipping her hair proudly she smirks at me
And sat down across me," Also I may or may not talk to Dahyun, and she may or may not say a few things about the girl, and I stalk her on IG and I saw her uploaded a picture of you" she said rolling her eyes and puffing her cheeks, "I'm so jealous!! How could you let her took your photo when you wouldn't let me do that!! I'm your best FUCKING friend for freaking out loud!!"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, she's not being overdramatic just because of that freaking photo right? If she is then please tell me why?... Why did I become friends with her again?... I'm surely a great person… To put up with her drama all through these years.

"What did Dahyun unnie tells you?"

She stopped from her little drama moment and looked at me, shrugging her shoulders she lean back" Well she said that you're going crazy with this Whore girl, she also said that she doesn't like this girl because she's sensing something" her facial expressions tells it all, she believes what Dahyun unnie said.