R2 and R3 wakes up, Luke and Aayla

Alina POV

We landed at the base Chewie walks out carrying Finn he growls as two Resistance officers help him they put him on a transporter a Medic said "Easy, easy" Rey and I watch them "He's hurt" A 2nd medic said "We've got a heartbeat" The transporter moves Chewie growls walking forward me and Rey look to one another frowning before we look to see Chewie walking to Leia who slowly walks towards us, we walk forward to her then she hugs us we hug back I close my eyes.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Chewie moans sitting down lowering his head as R2 and R3 both slowly turn on they beep turning their heads looking to one another and BB-8 rolls over to him BB-8 chirps looking at them before chirping excitedly and leaning forward R2 beeps and R3 blips before they shake side to side BB-8 chirping then C-3PO said "R2 D2, R3 D3".

R2 and R3 turn their heads to C-3PO who walks over to them and BB-8 "You've both come back" R2 landing on his 3rd leg he beeps shaking excitedly and R3 lands on his 3rd leg beeping "You both found what" R2 beeps and R3 blip "How dare you two call me that" C-3PO hits their heads head R2 beeps rapidly and R3 raspberry "Find Master Luke and Mistress Aayla, how"?

R2 beeping "Come, R2, R3" BB-8 rolls a bit "We must go tell the others at once" Leia stands in front of a map "General" Leia turns to him "Excuse me, General" She looks to see R2 and R3 both beeping coming over with C-3PO "R2 D2 and R3 D3 may contain some much-needed good news" Leia said "Tell me".

Alina POV

Rey and I sit on a crate looking at an R2 unit and a R3 unit with Chewie standing by them, a pilot, Leia and BB-8 then R2 and R3 both activate their holograms to reveal two large pieces of a map with an area missing we stood up looking at it BB-8 rolls forward before turning to R2 and R3 he chirps before rolling to the pilot who I believe is Poe kneels to BB-8 he said "Yeah"

He nods "All right, buddy" He raise his hand "Hold on" Poe gets up went to the holotable pressing a few buttons for a storage unit to come out Poe takes it and went back to BB-8 who opens a compartment and Poe puts the unit inside BB-8 close it and rolls back to the map before showing his piece of a map we watch all three maps form together C-3PO said "The map, it is complete" Leia said "Luke".

We stare at it C-3PO said "Oh, my dear friends..." I see him place both hands on R2 and R3 heads "...how I've missed you" R2 and R3 both beeps happily I stare at the map for a moment before walking away with Rey.

Rey sits by Finn who is unconscious hooked up I stood next to her Rey said "We'll see each other again" Nodding I said "We believe that" Rey leans forward and gives Finn a kiss on the forehead, and I hold his hand gripping it for a moment Rey said "Thank you, our friend" I let go and Rey gets up grabbing her staff and we leave the room.

We met up with Leia not far from the Falcon she puts her hands on our arms we walk to the Falcon as Chewie is waiting for us Leia said "Rey, Alina" We turn back to Leia "May the Force be with you" I smile at her BB-8 chirps we look at him nodding before turning back and walking over to Fixer who ask "You both ready" We nod entering the Falcon.

Chewie is sitting in his spot Rey, and I look to one another before I said "You help Chewie fly it" Nodding Rey sits down in Han's spot and I sit behind her Rey look to Chewie who flips a switch looking to her then me we smile helping him get the Falcon going the Falcon turns and we leave the Resistance Base passing the asteroid belt before going into lightspeed.

I press a few buttons Chewie growls softly and we come out of lightspeed to see the planet Arch-To we fly pass the clouds to see oceans and islands below I stare at the islands for a moment with Rey before she makes the Falcon skid along the ocean before heading to an island, we land on a surface we all got out me and Rey walk up the steps looking up.

We turn back Chewie growls standing next to R2 and R3 who both shakes side to side they beep and blip we turn back and walk up the stairs going up a tall mountain passing the grass to see more stairs we head towards them walking up before walking along the side on a path panting, we hold the wall walking up some more stairs until we reach a gap.

Rey and I walk through to see houses made of stone we look around walking through until we reach more open area, and we walk through it until we came to a stop to see two figures standing there one is a grey cloak with a hood on and the other with a white cloak with a hood on, they raise their heads looking to one another.

Slowly they turn around looking towards us and we took a few steps forward the 1st Figure raise his arms one of them is robotic and took the hood off revealing to be Luke Skywalker with grey hair and a beard staring at us the 2nd Figure raise both arms and took the hood off reveal to be Aayla Secura staring at us.

My gaze locked with Aayla whose mouth twitch upward a bit I pull my lightsaber looking to Rey who puts her staff around her and pulls Luke's lightsaber looking back to Luke and Aayla we hold the lightsabers to them and they bow their head staring at us.

3rd POV

Meanwhile a Star Destroyer is flying through space at the bridge officers are on the controls working an Officer on the radar looks at it he said "Lieutenant, I picking ships coming out of hyperspace" He looks to the Lieutenant who ask "Is it the First Order" The Officer shake his head the Lieutenant turns "Shield's up" He walks to the window to see the 46 Vultures coming out of hyperspace.

The Lieutenant watches the Vultures heading in a direction ignoring them "Where are they going" The Vultures continue heading in towards a grey planet watching them the Lieutenant "Follow those ships" The Star Destroyer follows the Vultures to the planet, but the Lieutenant notice them going around instead to the planet.

One of the Officers said "Sir I'm getting a reading on something" Still staring the Lieutenant ask "What is it" The Officer said "It looks to be a cruiser" Looking around the Lieutenant didn't see any cruiser suddenly a purple energy appears in front the Lieutenant calls "Shields up, quickly" But the energy fires heading towards them.

The energy hits the ship and all systems and powers shut down while lasers coming out of the darkness and fire at the Star Destroyer causing damage until it was destroyed a door opens to reveal a Commando Droid that had white markings on its body called C-1 who stops and kneels he said "Sir we have a situation".

In front of C-1 is a bed with a figure in white clothing with two medical droids looking after the Figure who had a mask on his face and a light shine covering his face the Figure ask "What happened" Raising his head C-1 said "The Vultures you sent have returned but a Star Destroyer followed them here".

The Figure listens breathing in the mask "Luckily it was in the way of our ion cannon and our cruisers destroyed it" C-1 stands up "What is your orders" After hearing C-1 words the Figure said "Move the fleet to the next system and stay in the dark" Nodding C-1 said "Yes, sir" C-1 turns and leaves the room while the Figure coughs a bit.

The Medical droids help him and scan Medical said "Sir you condition is worsening at each time" The 2nd Medical looks to the console before turning back it said "You'll need more rest and-" But the Figure raise his hand stopping the 2nd Medical from talking the figure lower his hand he said "I know when it's my time but for now let me rest" Nodding the two Medicals said "Yes Fulcrum" They turn and walk away while cold steam went down over Fulcrum and a dome covers him and Fulcrum slowly sleeps breathing slowly.