Jedi texts, Ambush

3rd POV

Meanwhile a door opens to reveal Kylo Ren and Snoke laughter is heard Kylo Ren enters the room that reveals to be a red window with 10 red knights each with a different weapon, Hux standing and sitting on a throne is Snoke who said "Tied on a string indeed, General Hux" Hux turns to see Kylo Ren approaching "Well done".

Hux looks back "The Resistance will soon be in our grasp" Nodding Hux said "Thank you, Supreme Leader" He turns and walks passing Kylo Ren before giving him a smirk as Snoke continues to laugh and Kylo Ren stops before kneeling down Snoke ask "You wonder why I keep a rabid cur in such a place of power" The door closes when Hux enters.

Snoke move his head "A cur's weakness, properly manipulated, can be a sharp tool" He breathes slowly before raising his brows "How's your wound" Bowing his head Kylo Ren said "It's nothing" Staring Snoke said "Hmm" Then he gets up "The mighty Kylo Ren" Snoke took a step forward "When I found you, I saw all masters live to see".

Taking a few steps forward "Raw, untamed power" Snoke walks on the floor "And beyond that, something truly special" He stops raising his hand "The potential of a descendant" He motion Kylo Ren "A new Raven" Snoke takes a breath leaning up "Now I fear I was mistaken" That made Kylo Ren raise his head looking at Snoke he said "I've given everything I have to you".

He stares at Snoke "To the dark side" But Snoke said "Take that ridiculous thing off" Kylo Ren lower his head before grabbing the side of his helmet making it hiss and takes it off to reveal a scar under his right eye going over the eyebrow "Yes, there it is" Snoke breathes a bit "You have too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo".

But raising his head Ben said "I killed Han Solo" Snoke turns around "When the moment came, I didn't hesitate" Turning back Snoke said "And look at you, the deed split your spirit to the bone" Ben lower his gaze "You were unbalanced, bested by a girl and a twi'lek who one held a lightsaber but the other never held a lightsaber" Snoke voice gets louder "You failed".

Angrily Ben gets up taking his cloak off only for Snoke to use Force Lightning sending Ben back and the red Knights activate their weapons "Skywalker and Secura both lives" Ben slowly sits up staring at Snoke "The seed of the Jedi Order lives" All the red Knights went back to their places and Snoke walks back to his throne "And as long as it does, hope lives in the galaxy".

Ben stands up watching Snoke sit back down "I thought you would be the one to snuff it out" Ben stares at him "Alas, you're no Raven" Snoke breathes "You're just a child in a mask" Ben leaves the room entering the elevator the door closes and Ben exhales then he looks at his mask raising it before lowering it.

Suddenly Ben hits the wall with his mask Ben grunts looking at his mask for a moment before rears back and grunts hitting the wall with the mask again until the elevator stops, and the doors open to reveal two officers they stand attention to Ben who said "Prepare my ship" He walks out of the elevator and the officers look to one another while his mask lays on the floor broken.

Alina POV

Luke sits down near the steps and Aayla stands nearby Rey said "There's no light left in Kylo Ren" Luke stares in a direction "He's only getting stronger" Taking a deep breath I said "The First Order will control all the major systems within weeks" I look to Luke then to Aayla who listens "We need you help" Rey said "We need the Jedi Order back".

She takes a few steps forward "We need Luke Skywalker and Aayla Secura" Aayla looks to Luke who raise his head he said "You don't need Luke Skywalker" Staring at him I ask "Did you hear a word we just said" Luke ask "You both think what" He stares at us "I'm gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order".