The Vault, Rey and Alina vs Kylo Ren, Leia's Death

3rd POV

Jannah rides across the field heading for the Falcon as BB-8, R3 and D-O are with a couple of Orbaks that are eating BB-8 chirps looking at the one closest to them D-O wheels close he said "Hello" The Orbak leans down and brays "No, thank you" D-O wheels back "No, thank you" BB-8 chirps and R3 beeps turning his head while Poe, C-3PO and Chewie are working in the cockpit C-3PO said "What a dreadful situation".

He looks to Poe raising an arm "Is every day like this for you people" Chewie grunts working on the console "Madness" C-3PO turns back to panel and taking a tool out of his mouth Poe said "Did we ever find this volume control" Chewie grunts looking back while Finn works on the engine then Jannah holds a tool down, she said "It's an O-6, but should work".

Turning to grab it Finn said "Thank you" He looks at the O-6 for a moment "This is First Order part" Looking up Finn gets up and looks at it before look to Jannah "Where did you get this" Pointing Jannah said "There's an old cruiser on the west ridge" She looks at them "Stripped for parts".

Finn looks at the part "The one we were assigned to" That caught his attention "The one we escaped in" Closing his eyes Finn said "Okay, wait" He opens them staring at Jannah "You were First Order" Shaking her head Jannah said "Not by choice" Finn climbs out of the engine sitting on the opposite side facing Jannah "We were conscripted as kids" Finn stares at her "All of us".

She raise her head "I was TZ-1719" She stares back "Stormtrooper" Leaning in Finn said "FN-2187" Moving her legs to sit on the edge Jannah ask "You" Finn said "I never knew there were more" Jannah ask "Deserters" She moves her head "All of us here were stormtroopers" She breathes before leaning in "We mutinied at the battle of Ansett Island".

She lowers her gaze "They told us to fire on civilians" Jannah looks back to Finn "We wouldn't do it" Finn stares at her "We laid our weapons down" Finn ask "All of you" Jannah said "The whole company" She chuckles shaking her head before closing her eyes "I don't even know how it happened" Jannah moves her hands "It wasn't a decision, really, it was like..."

Finn said "An instinct" Jannah looks to him "Feeling" Raising her brows Jannah said "A feeling" Finn said "The Force" Jannah stares at him "The Force brought me here" Shaking his head "Brought me to Rey, Alina" He stares a Jannah "And Poe" Shaking her head a bit Jannah said "You say that like you're sure it's real" Finn said "I wasn't sure then..." Jannah stares at Finn "...but I am now".

BB-8 chirps to Poe who kneels staring he ask "What is it, buddy" BB-8 chirps moving his body a bit "What do you mean you haven't seen them" Before raising his gaze while Finn, Poe, Chewie, and Jannah went over the hill towards the ocean Finn stops using the binoculars to see Rey and Alina riding a Sea Skiff going up a wave Finn gives the binoculars to Poe walking pass him Jannah ask "They took the skimmer" Poe raise the binoculars.

Alina POV

We went over another wave grunting I pull the lever steading the skiff looking forward to seeing another wave rising Rey got to work behind me and I keep moving the lever until she joined back with me moving the wheels going up Rey pulls one of the ropes and we grunt holding on making it to the top before heading down.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Poe walks forward he ask "What the hell were they thinking" Walking after him Finn said "Poe, we gotta go after them" They went down the hill Poe said "We'll get the Falcon fixed, and get out there as fast as we can" But Finn said "No, we're not gonna lose them" Looking to him Poe said "Look, they left us" He raise his arm "What do you wanna do" He stares "Swim".

He turns back heading for the Falcon and catching up to him Finn said "They're not themselves" He keeps following "You have no idea what they're fighting" Poe stops turning to him he ask "And you do" He points at Finn who stops while Jannah, Chewie, and the group stare at them nodding Finn said "Yeah, I do" He raise his arm "And so does Leia".