Chapter 4 - Autumn Lane?

"So, do you live around here?" Chase asks, as both boys sit on the soft bed.

"Yeah," Preston replies, his eyes darting to the sliver of light coming from a crack between the wall and the curtain that covers one of the floor to ceiling windows.

"Cool, so how are you liking it here?" Chase questions, and Preston looks at him confused, his brows furrowed. "I'm assuming you just moved in, because I know everyone in the area," he explains.

Preston stares at him a moment longer before the little puzzle pieces click together.

"Um...I don't live...around here...in this community," Preston says awkwardly, shifting in his spot.

"Oh, so you live closer to the center of town?"

Preston shakes his head.

"So you're from the wealthy gated community?"

Another shake, and this time it is accompanied with a sour taste in Preston's mouth. He knows what comes next, and he knows how the people from other areas react and treat the ones like him who come from Autumn Lane, the lowest of the low class community where people like druggies and alcoholics live. It was embarrassing, to say the least, but he couldn't do anything about as the question tumbles from Chase's soft, smooth lips.

"So you're from Autumn Lane?"

Finally, a nod, but it's slow and filled with shame.

Preston keeps his eyes on the bedspread, not daring to look up to meet Chase's no-doubt hateful and disgusted gaze.

But than he feels the warm fingers touch his chin and lift it up so that chocolate brown eyes connect with his muddy dark brown ones. Soft lips press against his, gentle and slow, and without thinking about what he's doing, Preston kisses back. Their lips move in sync, Chase deeping the kiss more and more as soon as he felt Preston kiss back. He grabs Preston's hair with one hand while pressing the other to the small of the younger boys back, bringing the smaller boy down on top of him as he lays onto his back. Chase bites Preston's bottom lip, making him gasp. Chase takes advantage of this and slides his tongue into the warm and moist cave that is Preston's mouth. Their tongues dance for a while, testing each other to see who would be the one to give up dominance, and in the end Chase wins and Preston succombs to him by letting him roam his tongue all over the inside of his mouth. Chase takes great patience as he slowly runs his tongue along Preston's teeth, than circles his tongue around the other boys before slipping his tongue out of the space and breaks the kiss. He drops his mouth to Preston's aw and begins sucking on it as he trails kisses along it and down Preston's neck. Preston moans in responce and grips Chase's hair in his curled fingers. Chase stops at the collar of the black t-shirt he had leant Preston to wear. Pulling on the bottom hem with one hand, he smiles slyly at Preston with a new found hunger and longing. Preston swallows hard, having never been in such a situation before, but he sighs after a moment and slips his shirt off over his head as a light pink blush creeps up his neck and onto his cheek. His eyes remain downcast as Chase devours him with his eyes. When Chase's eyes land on the slight bulge in the younger boys jeans, he smirks and presses a hand to it, causing Preston to jump in alarm. His eyes land on Chase's smirk and he blushes even more, lowering his eyes with shame. But Chase doesn't see anything to be ashamed about, which is why he presses his mouth against Preston's again, his hands roaming the boys body.

"C-Chase?" Preston stutters, his voice covered up by a moan of pure pleasure.

"Hmm?" Chase mumbles, his lips going lower and lower down the boys burning body.

"S-stop...p-please," Preston begs, a part of him wanting Chase to keep going while another part wanting to stop, to afriad about what will happen next.

Chase looks up at Preston, his head cocking off to one side as he studies the attractive boy sitting only inches away in front of him.

"Why?" Chase asks, througholy confused.

"Because...I...I-I've never...I...um...I'm not..." Preston tries to get the words out, but they stay lodged in his throat as his face burns.

"You're not ready?" Chase finishes for him, raising an eyebrow in question.

Preston nods somlomly.

Chase thinks this over, his eyes gazing hungerly at the pale body in front of him, the flat stomach and aroused nipples, the slightly toned arms from no doubt hard labour, and the cute face that goes with it. He smiles and presses his lips to Preston's yerningly, his hands going around the small waist and locking together behind the boys back. Preston sighs an relaxes in Chase's arms as they makeout in the big bed, the rules set as to how far Chase can go before he's pushing Preston to his limits.