Chapter 5 - But I'm 21!

Preston can feel the heat of Chase's breath on his neck as the other boy kisses along his jaw and down his neck. A tightness down below sends a new burning heat to set flame on his cheeks. Chase lifts his eyes to the younger boys face and smirks, dropping his eyes to the bulge in the boys jeans. This was too much fun, he thought, closing his eyes. All too suddenly, Chase harshly grinds their hips together, and as Preston's breath hitches Chase bumps it up a notch and grinds faster, rubbing their hard ons together. Preston emits a moan and Chase grins with satisfaction.

"You like that?" Chase asks, his voice husky with seduction.

Preston nods, his eyes half shut with pleasure.

Chase drops his head down to the boys ear and nibbles on the earlobe, causing another moan to come from his desires mouth. A shiver racks the small body below him and he lightly pulls on the lobe, watching Preston's face for a reaction.

Another moan escapes Preston's mouth, when suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"Boys, it's time for supper!" Mrs. Underwood says through the door, as both boys jump apart.

Chase tumbles to the floor with a loud crash and Preston stares wide eyed down at him.

"Chase, what was that noise? Are you two alright? Did something fall?" his mother asks worriedly.

"No mom, I'm fine!" Chase dismisses, rolling his eyes skyward at his mothers over protectiveness.

"...And is Preston alright, too?"

"Yes mom, he's fine, too. We'll be down in a few minutes!"

"Alright..." The boys listen to the sound of her light footsteps fade away as the retreat down the stairs.

Chase sighs and looks up at Preston still lying on the bed while propping himself up on his elbows like Chase.

"I'm 21 years old, you'd think she'sgive me some freedom, I mean, if I had a girl in here and we were doing it would she come running if she heard a crash?" Chase complains, rolling his eyes again.

"She just cares about you, you should feel lucky you have someone who loves you so much to check on you." Preston replies quietly, dropping his gaze to the bedspread.

Chase is silent for a moment, staring at Preston's emotionless face.

"Do you have parents- I mean, a mom and dad?"

Preston shakes his head, not looking at Chase.

Chase sighs and bites his lower lip before continuing.

"Do you have foster parents?"

A solemn nod, and Chase bites his lip harder, dropping his gaze to the floor.

"It's alright," Preston mutters, barely audible.

Chase looks up and connects his gaze with Preston's.

"I'm used to it. You don't have to feel sorry for me or anything."

Chase nods and breathes a sigh, his face lighting up at the smell of deliciously hot smelling food. He grins and looks from the door to Preston.

"C'mon, lets go get supper!"

Preston nods, fixing his clothing and slipping on his t-shirt before following Chase downstairs, their noses leading the way.