Chapter 5: What kind of fear do you have? (3/7)

"The shadow reveals it to be Skye, she got a little help from Ryder to get up on the seat and so began Skye's turn to talk about her fear. So far, Rocky has overcame his fear of water but can the others overcome their fear next."

Dr. Tammy: Ok Skye, what seems to be your biggest fear?

Skye: Well, I have a big problem with eagles whenever I'm flying everytime in my helicopter.

Dr. Tammy: Huh, strange. Does it occur often or does it happen everytime your flying somewhere?

Skye: Both, it occurs often whenever I'm flying somewhere.

Dr. Tammy: Interesting, does it happen in other places like the jungle?

Skye: No not really, it just rarely occurs some of the times.

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, that phobia is called aerophobia. Which is basically the fear of eagles. Now, what I'm gonna do now is to have you go into that room. Your going to face your fear in there. If you have overcame your fear, you've passed but if you can't face your fear then we'll try better next time.

Skye: Ok then, wish me luck guys

"She said getting off of the seat. After that, Dr. Tammy opened the door for Skye to go in the dark room, then she closed the door right after she went in. She then turns on the monitor for the others to watch, and starts to use the computer for putting in some holograms in. A good thing that they weren't looking at what Dr. Tammy was doing but they were only focusing on the screen. In the monitor, they could see Skye walking forward in a straight line for a little bit time. She saw that her helicopter was in the dark room, but how?"

Skye: Woah, what's my helicopter doing in here?

"She questioned, but without regret she hopped in and went up flying in her helicopter. And boy... Did she regret doing that."

Rubble: How tall is that room?

Dr. Tammy: I... Can't answer that question

Marshall: Why not?

Dr. Tammy: Because it's personal

"On the monitor, she was still flying around in the helicopter. When suddenly, she and the others (that were watching the monitor) heard an eagle noise in the background."

Skye: What was that?!

"She looked around to see what was that noise coming from. After 10 seconds, an eagle strikes out of nowhere infront of Skye but Skye dodges the eagle's claws by ducking below and coming back up."

Skye: Where did that eagle even come from?!

"After 5 seconds had passed, the eagle came from behind and grabbed Skye's helicopter with its claws."

Skye: Ahh! Woah!!

"She hanged onto the front end of the helicopter, she tried not to let go."

Chase's mind: Oh no, Skye!

"Skye was still holding on for dear life, she doesn't know how high up in the air she was. She slid off a little bit but still held on. Chase had to do something."

Ryder: Wait Chase, where are you going?

Chase: I'm gonna go and get Skye, I'll be back! *Opens the door and goes in*

Zuma: I hope Chase could save her by the time she hits the ground

"Skye kept on holding on to the end of the helicopter, she tried to get up back there by swinging her leg and on to the helicopter. Apparently, it worked in time but the eagle dropped the helicopter to the ground. Skye tried to control the helicopter but it didn't work. She was now a little out of control then it crashed to the ground. Chase caught up with Skye, she was a little hurt but she was still fine."