Chapter 22: Conquering the fear (6/7)

Dr. Tammy: Ok, next is Liberty

Liberty: Well, it was fun while it lasted

Dr. Tammy: So who do you need any help on this or no?

Liberty: I think... I got this, but if I don't then Rex could help me with this one.

Rex: Cool

Dr. Tammy: Ok then Liberty, *Opens the door* whenever your ready

Liberty: *Inhales and exhales, then goes in*

"She then goes into the room, it was the same as from before when she got in there. The fireworks were shooting up in the sky loudly, she couldn't bare to see it again. It was like torture to her ears, so she ran back."

Rex: I'm gonna go and help her *Leaves*

Moby: Good luck with that...

"He goes inside of the dark room, trying to Liberty to stop running and she stopped when she got near Rex."

Liberty: Why are you telling me to stop?

Rex: Because it's your fear, and you've done this before

Liberty: So? That doesn't mean you can  stop me

Rex: It does so, now come on. We're going back to those fireworks

Liberty: What?! No!

Rex: Yes

Liberty: But I don't like the loud noises

Rex: Whether you like them or not, you still have to do this

Liberty: Fine...

"They both went up a little closer to the fireworks to see them light up in the sky. It bothered Liberty a little bit"

Rex: Just stay calm Liberty, that's all you need to do

Liberty: How do you know about this?

Rex: I've learnt it whenever people visit to Dino Wilds

Liberty: Dino Wilds?

Rex: Yeah, with the dinosaurs that lives there

Liberty: So, that's why there was a dinosaur outside. I thought that was part of the building

Both: *Chuckles*

Liberty: You know... I guess this isn't as bad as I thought, I don't know what I was missing out on. This is beautiful, don't you think so?

Rex: Heh, yeah...

"As they fireworks were shooting off, their heads both leaned towards each other while they were sitting next to each other and their eyes were closed."

All: Awwww..

Skye: H-huh?... What's going on?...

Chase: Oh hey Skye, your awake

Skye: What happened? And... Why am I a little dizzy?

Chase: You just did the loop-de-loop on the eagle, and you got dizzy. Then you've passed out and now here you are

Skye: Oh... *Chuckles a bit* I think I spinned a little too much huh?

Chase: Yeah

Skye: Anyways, how did I get on top of you?

Chase: *Blushes a bit* I carried you back into the office and... I wanted you to stop feeling dizzy

Skye: Aww Chase, thank you

Chase: Heh *Blushes* Don't mention it

"While this went on for 10 seconds, Liberty opened her eyes and realized that she was trying to overcome her fear."

Liberty: Wait, wasn't I suppose to overcome my fear Rex?

Rex: You already did, you stopped being scared of the fireworks and it's all thanks to me.

Liberty: *Chuckles* I guess it was

*Back at the office*

Dr. Tammy: Well now, we got only 2 fears left to go. Rex, do you need any help on this?

Rex: I should be good for now

Dr. Tammy: Ok then, the door is open for you to go in. Good luck

Rex: Thanks

"Rex then goes inside of the dark room next, he tried to figure out on what he could do to overcome his fear and he had a great idea. That was until the pterodactyl out of nowhere swooped in and lifted him up in the air. He used his claws that came out of his pup-pack and it landed on top of the pterodactyl. The pterodactyl felt the claws on top of him, so he letted go of Rex and he went zoomed on top of it as the claws were connecting back to his pup-pack. Once he was on top of the pterodactyl, it tried to get him off but he held on to it. After some time flying out of control to get Rex off, the pterodactyl finally gives up and flies controllably."

Rex: Woah, did I do it? *Leans to the left and the pterodactyl turns left and flies in that direction* Woah! I did it! *Howls, then holds on to the pterodactyl flying it around*

*Back at the office*

Dr. Tammy: Well now, that didn't go as bad as I thought. Well done Rex

Rex: Thanks

Dr. Tammy: Now, since that Moby already faced his fear (Unafraid of where he was). There's only one more pup left to go.

To be continued...

*Paw Patrol originally belongs to Nickelodeon, SpinMaster and Viacom.*