MADMAX

...

"Who is MadMax?"

...

Olivia Harrington was running around her room trying to find some change for the arcade. She looked all over her room for her piggy bank. She was rushing because if she didn't leave right now then Mike would scold her for being late.

"Where is it?" She yelled out.

Olivia opened her closet and saw it sitting on the top shelf. She let out an 'aha' before reaching up and grabbing it. She ran back to her bed as she took off the bottom and poured out the change.

"Liv, Lucas, you copy? I've got four quarters. What's your haul?" Dustin's voice came from Liv's walkie talkie.

Liv quickly dumped out her money before picking up her walkie. "I have about 5 quarters. Lucas?"

"Take your puny hauls and multiply them by five." Lucas spoke.

"What?" Liv exclaimed.

"How?" Dustin asked.

"While you both were scrounging around like homeless bums, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn." Lucas told them.

Liv scoffed. "Old Man Humphrey's got that kinda cash?"

"Just one of you call Mike already." Lucas said.

"You call Mike." Dustin ordered.

"I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man. Over and out." Lucas said before shutting off his walkie.

Dustin sighed. "Liv, you call Mike."

"No way. I live farther away from the arcade than all of you so I need to leave now." Liv told Dustin.

Dustin groaned. "Fine!"

Liv shut off her walkie and ran downstairs.

"Steve, I'm going to the arcade." Liv told the boy who was watching TV.

"Okay, bye." Steve said back.

Liv ran out the door and hopped onto her bike. She quickly pedaled to the arcade.

...

When she got to the arcade she noticed Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will already there. She pulled into the parking lot and put her bike in the bike rack.

"Bout time you showed up." Mike crossed his arms.

"Shut it." Liv bit back as she hopped off her bike.

The five of them went inside the arcade and walked over to the Dragon's Lair game. Dustin has been trying for days to beat Lucas' high score. For some reason he just wont give up.