♡ Chapter 3 ♡

~On Valentine's Day~

As The Next Morning Arises, So Did The Holiday Everyone Anticipated

Valentine's Day!

Everything Was Prepared And Ready To Be Celebrated On The Day Of Love

The Queen & Her Two Friends Came Around To Seize The Day, All Ready To Celebrate The Festival They Had Planned For All The Tribes

Only To Find Something Was Missing About Their Festival

Coming Over To Pop Village, Poppy, With Guy Diamond And Legsly, All Were Walking Over To The Valentine's Day Festival They Planned For All Of Troll Kingdom In Their Home.

In Her Hand, Poppy Was Holding A Flower Of Mitten-Settia's That Branch Had Left For Her On Her Dresser In Her Pod. 🌷

Poppy Sniffed Her Flower, Sighing Dreamily.
"Ahhh~ Oo! This Valentine's Day Is Already Off To A Great Start! Branch Left Me This Flower In My Pod This Morning! He's Such A Sweetheart!"

"Awwww!"
Guy Diamond And Legsly Awed.

Poppy Quickly Sneezed.
"ACHOO! Yet I'm Still Allergic ☺️"

"Then Where Is Branch?"
Legsly Asked.

"Oh Yeah! He Left This Note With The Flower Too"
Poppy Took The Note Out And Handed It To Legsly.

Branch's Note: "Happy Valentine's Day Popifer! I Have To Run An Important Errand Today But I'll Be Back To Celebrate With You! XOXOXO, Branchifer ♡"

"And There's A Heart! Awww How Cute!"
Legsly Said.

"I Know Right?! Once Branch Gets Back, We'll Have The Best VALENTINE'S DAY EVERRRR!!!"
Poppy Cheered.

"YEAHHH!!!"
Poppy And Legsly High Fived.

"Well Poppy, Perhaps Even Before Branch Gets Here, Valentine's Day Will Already Be Spectacular! The Festival Is Gonna Blow Everyone's Minds!"
Guy Diamond Said.

"Oooo Yesss! Really Looking Forward To It Guy! Can't Wait To See What You Guy And The Other Tribes Planned For The Festival!"
Poppy Said.

Legsly Gulped, Reminded Of The Other Tribes.
"Uhhh Yeah! Totally Had Their Influence On It"

"Of Courseee, After All, Team Work Makes The Dream Work!"
Guy Diamond Winked At The Wattpad Camera.

"So Here It Is In 3!"
Legsly Grabbed The Side Of A Bush.

"2!"
Guy Diamond Grabbed The Other Side Of The Bush.

Guy Diamond And Legsly Pulled Aside The Bushes To Present The Spectacular Valentine's Day Festival They Both Planned.

Poppy Gasped As She Seen Everything That Was Set Up, With The Heart Balloons, The Decorations, The Treats, The Banners, And Even The Chocolate Fondue Fountain.

"THIS LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! EVERYTHING IS AMAZING....Except-"
Poppy Realized Something.

"😱😱"
Guy Diamond And Legsly Realized What Was Wrong With The Festival Too.