♡ Chapter 5 ♡

~Later On~

As The Night Dawned By, The Villager And His Helpful Feathered Companions Flew To The Next Location From The Map

Where He Was One Stop Away From Retrieving The Wonderous Wishstone

In The Night Sky, Hart & Sole Continued To Help Fly Branch Over To The Field Of Sorrows, Where He Was Getting Closer To His Wishstone.

"And So That's Why I've Been Traveling All Day. Probably Missing Most Of Valentine's Day, But For A Good Cause For Someone!"
Branch Finished Explaining.

"Ah, I See"
Hart Nodded.

Branch Sighs.
"I Need That Wishstone To Give Poppy A Valentine's Day She Deserves. One That She Wished She Always Had. I've Done Nothing But Keep Her From Having Fun Back Then...If This Wish She Grants Makes Up For It, I'll Surely Be In The Clear"

Hart & Sole Looked At One Another, Giving Doubtful Looks, Thinking If That's The Right Way For Branch To Approach His Valentine's Day Issue With Poppy.

After A While Of Flying, The Two Lovebirds Reached The Destination And Landed Down In A Dark And Empty Field.

"This Is It?"
Branch Asked As He Hopped Down.

"Yep, This Is It"
Sole Replied.

"Well, Thanks For Everything Hart And Sole. I Really Appreciate It, And It's Unusual Of Me Cause I'm Not Very Fond Of Birds. I Guess On The Mission For Love, Anything Is Possible"
Branch Shrugged.

Hart Chuckled.
"It's No Problem Man. And Good Luck Getting That Wishstone"

"Thanks Hart"
Branch Smiled.

Hart Was About To Fly Away, But Turned Back To Branch.
"Ya Know, That Advice You Gave Me Back At The Pocket Full Of Noisies. It Was Pretty Inspiring. I Had No Luck In Achieving The Love I Have For Sole...But You Taught Me That, All I Needed To Do Was Be There. No Wishstone Required"

As Branch Listened To What Hart Reminded Him About What Advice He Gave, It Started To Make Him Wonder Again If What He's Doing For Poppy Is Right.

"Happy Valentine's Day Branch"
Hart Grinned.

Branch Grinned Back.
"Happy Valentine's Day Hart"

Hart Held Sole's Wing, And Both Flew Off Up In The Night Sky, Heading South For The Rest Of Their Valentine's Day

"AND SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAAAG!"
Hart Shouted As He Flew Away.

"YEAH SURE!"
Branch Shouted Back, Rolling His Eyes Playfully.

Branch Chuckled To Himself, As He Turned His Attention Back To Where He Was, Looking Around At The Empty, Dark Field.

Branch Felt The Grass.
"Hm, This Must Be-"

🌾 The Field Of Sorrow 🌾

A Field In Which May Seem Vast, But It Won't Allow You To Escape Your Past

"Surprisingly Not As Threatening As I Thought. I Got This"
Branch Shrugged.