4

{josh}

I find it sad that tyler didn't have many friends because of his problems & sexuality. the kids of today are really disgusting.

"babe, what's wrong?" debby asks as she snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"huh? oh, I was just thinking about tyler." I answered, still thinking about the poor guy.

"oh, he seems nice. he's kinda a loner a bit." I nod, not really paying attention.

"I mean, I know not many new kids will makes friends on their first day, but he just gives off that loner vibe." she states flatly, she is right though.

"well I hope I changed that today, he's a really cool guy." I say smiling at the thought of today's events.

"you're a good guy josh, not many people are like you." she says then pecks me on the cheek.

----------------

the rest of the week went by pretty fast and soon enough it was the weekend. tyler and I exchanged numbers and texted and hung out a few times.
(even though we lived together.)

I went over to his room and knocked on the door. I heard shuffling then he opened the door.

"hey ty you wanna hang out tonight? we're having a mario kart party." he answered yes then shut his door.

I invited the rest if the crew over and tidied up a little. I put out some snacks and red bull, soda, ect.

-------------------

everyone showed up around 6ish and we began our "party." I was actually surprised at how open tyler was now, sure he had his awkward moments, but he was a really funny guy.

I hung out with debby for a little while and we talked and such.

tyler beat everyone at mario kart, and I mean everyone. even me, and I'm like the champion.

afterwards everyone went back to their dorms and tyler and I cleaned up the mess we all made.

"hey man, thanks for helping me clean." I said as I picked up an empty chip bag.

"no problem, it's the least I can do since I live here too." he laughed, his laugh was actually kinda adorable.

I mean, nice? I don't know man. it was one of those laughs where it makes you laugh too.

so I did, we ended up laughing and cleaning for another hour till we were done.

we said our goodnights and went straight to bed.
_______________________
____________

lil filler ig

I'm proud that I actually update this much. this seems like a story I'm willing to continue.

I dedicate this chapter to @marrymuke bc she's super sweet & y'all should check her out :)

vote and comment 💬⭐❤