The cookie and the cinnamon roll confession

Months after the girls know Izuku they wanted to confess to him but due to him being married to Momo they couldn't but one day Momo pulled them to the side and takes to them about it as the girls was about to run to him they already saw that Ruby was already gone. As they seen it as they already lost but knows that Momo is willing to share with them they allowed her to go first. With Momo she texted him that she doesn't mind at all as to him questioning to what she meant she told them that the girls are gonna confess to him as to which she didn't mind at all and he said ok. As Ruby made it to his dorm she knocks on the door as he opens it and she spoke.

Ruby: H-hey Izuku there's something I've been wanting to tell you I wanted to tel you I'm in love with you ever since I first met you I wanted to know will you be my boyfriend?

Izuku: yea sure I don't mind

As Ruby kissed him as he kissed back in first year most of the girls hearts are hurting due to Izuku having another girl

Ochako: who is this bitch that our Izu is cheating on us with?

Nejire: I don't know but she better stay away from him or they'll pay for taking him away from us.

As they got done kissing Ruby felt bloodlust and returned one herself which kinda freaked him out.

Izuku: um what's going on why you looking like that?

Ruby: I have a feeling that a few girls are willing to fight us for you which will resolve in desperate measures.

Izuku: like killing?

Ruby: yes but thank you hubby for accepting my feelings.

Izuku: your welcome

Ruby: can we have our date on Friday if you don't mind?

Izuku: yea sure I don't mind at all

Ruby: thank you hubby

As the bell rang for them to get to class and they both got to class as they held hands as Ruby was shocked to few how big his hands were.

Ruby: (never thought that holding a guys hand which is bigger then mines feel right I now understand how Momo feel is when she always holds his hands they are massively big)

As they made it to class the girls who has a crush on Izuku was upset but knows still that they can date Izuku just like Ruby. As the day ends with everyone going to their dorms after training which they are tired as they went to their rooms and relaxed for the day as they all ate. They had a good time as they showered and all went to sleep. As Aizawa came in he had introduced Shinso due to the lack of boys which they didn't mind at all as he introduced himself and somehow Tenya was feeling angry that someone else has joined class 3-A.

Tenya:(why do I have a feeling that Aizawa is not abiding by the rules he shouldn't be putting more people on our Class of 3-A we are the superiors and that we should tell everyone what to do they are our bitches)

Back to 3-A they felt like owing a jackass for thinking they are superior especially Nora since she is on a frenzy for hitting someone.

Nora:(who do I feel like breaking someone legs rapidly)

Izuku:(why do I feel like Nora is gonna break some jackass legs..... it would be funny is she did it)

Yang:(why do I feel like beating a bitch ass just to satisfy my needs)

Weiss:(why do I feel like putting a bitch in her place when it comes to my Prince Charming)

For some reason Izuku feel like royalty to Weiss and he didn't shake it off at all.

Izuku:(it's crazy that their practice is amazing as ours I wonder how are they gonna fight because I'm interested in what they got for those little bitches in 1-A and 1-B)

As they had the day off of training due to being Aizawa favorite class as they know how to be quiet where he wants them to be without having him to do so and he thought to himself.

Aizawa:(wow they are much better then those little bitches who doesn't know how to shut up if this continues I don't even have ti give them homework and they all pass their exam like it's nothing) ok class I would give you homework but you quote is your homework so good job passing your homework and Ms.Schnee if you want more homework just let me know I'll give you extra work.

As she smiles at him waiting for him to give her it he smiled and brought out the work.

Aizawa: never seize to amazing me

As he left as she went over to get it as the group just snickers or giggles at her demeanor.

Yang: never change will you Weiss?

Weiss: nope if I don't I'm just neglecting my studies.

Izuku: if this keeps up you'll be smart as me.

Weiss:(if only you knew don't worry my Prince we will be the smartest along with your wife)

As Momo sneezes cutely as it melt Izuku heart as Momo looks at him.

Momo: what why you looking like your saying aww when I sneezed?

Izuku: because it was cute that you did it so cutely is all I believe I feel for you again.

Momo:*blush and giggles* aw stop you.

As she playfully hits him as he flirted with her as the girls were waiting to be next when they did it as well.

That's the end of this chapter