Pyrrha,Nora and the child

After Yang had her fun with Izuku 2 girls thought about confessing together. During the time right before they confessed to Izuku Momo water broke as they all rushed her to the hospital.

As they made it to the hospital they told the doctor that Momo is in labor and she need immediate assistance. Of course the doctor acknowledged and put her on the bed and rushed her to a room as everyone followed. Izuku got a little excited and beaten them to the room by accident as the girls laughed except for Momo who was in labor still. Once Momo got there to the room she was breathing as everyone who wasn't either the doctor nor a nurse was telling her as they were also telling her to push out as well.

As Momo complied with the breathing tactics she finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl. After everyone saw how beautiful the girl were they all left to go gather things except for Ruby. Reason as to why Ruby stayed is because she was the one who decided that Momo should have company. Another reason as to why Ruby stayed is because Momo wanted Izuku to get the things for their little girl as he has no problem as he wants everything to be right for their child.

Ruby: so how does it feel being the first out of all of us to be a mother Momo?

Momo: wonderful at first I thought that I wasn't going to be a mother until my late 20s but here I am with a perfect and healthy baby girl. Not gonna lie when had her 2 weeks back I thought she was coming into the world on Izu's birthday but here we are on this day she came.

Ruby: I know at least her and Yang have something in common well 2 in fact.

Momo: what do you mean by that?

Ruby: well for starters the one person that they both know is our hubby and second their the same sign which is a Leo.

Momo: actually your not wrong about that I forgot about that for some reason.

Ruby: well it's kinda weird to say that so don't worry you got a lot of things to take care of anyways so your not at fault for forgetting anyways.

Momo: I know you think Nora and Pyrrha are gonna confess?

Ruby; I hope so since they are gonna be with him helping him with the stuff.

Momo: yep it's like plot putting the 3 together.

Ruby: tell me about it.

Soon after it was Izuku Nora and Pyrrha as they are at home together getting everything they needed for Izuku daughter.

A//N: sorry also forgot to say that the name is Izuma.

Nora: hey Izuku?

Izuku: yea Nora?

Nora: me and Pyrrha would like to tell you something.

Izuku: is it a confession?

Pyrrha: not even gonna sugar coat it yes it is a confession but I'm when the time is right is it ok if we go on a date?

Izuku: yea I don't mind at all

As both Nora and Pyrrha looked at each other and nodded and kissed him on his cheek.

Girls: thank you we won't cheat on you like those whores.

Izuku: I trust you to not cheat on me like the rest.

Girls: very well

At Ua

Mina: why do I have a feeling that the green hair bastard is cheating on us again with different girls.

Ochako: I don't know but he got to see that we are the ones for him.

Back with the trio

Pyrrha: why do I have a feeling that I need to kill and see a bloodbath.

Nora: and that I need to break some legs as well.

Izuku: probably those idiotic girls who think their better then you girls.

Nora: they can't even close their legs for 5 secs what makes them thinking that they are better.

Izuku: you tell me

Soon they made it to the hospital with the things they needed for Izuma. Soon the nurse told the 4 that it was the end of visiting hours and that they along with the rest who came that they can come tomorrow as she took Izuma who was sleeping peacefully in the arms of the nurse.

Soon a few days later has come around it was time for Momo to leave with Izuma as both her and Izuku saw a little girl who wanted love and attention but didn't have any of that as they went to her as the little girl were scared. They both introduced themselves to her and told her they wasn't going to hurt her as she told them that she's been abandoned but really her parents died protecting her from Overhaul. After that they both took her in as the little girl announced that she's Eri as they told her that they will adopt her and that she has multiple mommies to love her as she was pondering if they are the same as Momo.

After they came back as the group saw Eri who was hiding behind both Izuku and Momo due ti the fact that she initially grew to the both of them so gradually they all wondered who was the bundle of joy behind them as they announced that it was Eri as Weiss and Yang saw how Eri was the cutest as their girly instincts took off as they awe in cuteness.

Yang: we have another cute daughter.

Weiss: right I just want to hug her so tightly until I can't hug no more.

Eri: m-mommy d-daddy who are they?

Momo:*holding Izuma* Eri dear don't worry they won't hurt you in fact they are here to protect you these 2 intact are your mommies.

As she points to Weiss and Yang and soon explained the rest on who they areas Eri was still a little spectacle about it but she would soon find out about them as she started seeing them as their mommies.

After that Nora went on her date with Izuku which was actually fantastic as they both spent time together hunting. With Pyrrha both her and Izuku were able to do things that Pyrrha haven't experienced before as she enjoyed herself with Izuku as Izuku saw the things he never saw from her before.

That's the end of this chapter