Epilogue

It's been years since Momo gave birth to a healthy baby girl. During the time after adopting Eri and Kota down the line Izuku started dating the girls moms who also heard about his exes did did to him. Of course Izuku married the rest of the girls which made Inko excited about having multiple grandchildren as Toshinori was cursing himself thag he's having a lot of grandchildren as well. During the time Izuku became the #1 hero in Japan and Hunter as well(Glynda taught him which she is also dating him as well and married him). Everyone has called Izuku the legendary leader of their new generation.

With his former classmates and exes they wasn't even close to be known which kinda pissed them off because they thought that they could do much better than Izuku which they were wrong. One day Momo ran into Mina and brought up on what she said about being a dumbass in not choosing as she said the same thing to her about being the dumbass.

Mina:*crying*why would you say that to me are you trying to make me do more self harm.

Momo: no but this is what happens when you betray the guy who would've done everything for you but you choose someone else who wasn't going to be as big as my husband.

As she walks away as Mina still cried and walked away to an abusive husband who doesn't give no fucks about her. During the time after they graduated years later the girls deeply regretted aiding with the guys they as they thought that they were going to be the top pro hero. During the third year the boys did nothing to chance as they believed that they were the shit but soon they fucked up everything without the girls knowing it. Soon after they heard about Izuku being the #1 hero and hunter which kissed them off further as they started to become abusive towards the girls.

That's the end of this story