1

welcome to
'DESTINED TO BE HIS'

- DESCRIPTION -

from traveling to seoul with her best friend and later on, robbed and assaulted; planned by her best friend. to learning her idol's native tongue, and culture to blend in, celeste samuels went from being a fan of BTS to becoming the lover of the main vocalist-golden maknae, jeon jungkook.

who said it'll all be rainbows and sunshine?

❝ you are mine, celeste, and i won't let anyone-not even my fans tell me otherwise. zero fucks given, baby. i only want you.❞

-

characters:

-jeon jungkook- main vocalist of BTS- owns a black card - not the one to be played with - rule breaker- in love with a certain BW

-jeon jungkook
- main vocalist of BTS
- owns a black card
- not the one to be played with
- rule breaker
- in love with a certain BW

-jeon jungkook- main vocalist of BTS- owns a black card - not the one to be played with - rule breaker- in love with a certain BW

- celeste samuels- jungkook biased - fluent in korean - bubbly and a baddie- a bit gullible sometimes

- celeste samuels
- jungkook biased
- fluent in korean
- bubbly and a baddie
- a bit gullible sometimes

a/n: shall we begin? :)

----

" girl, did you see the concert for B.T.S?" lily rushed to me and proceeded to jump up and down. i look at her weirdly as if she has gone mad cause that's what it seems like.

" yes, i have, and what about it?" i gulped the last drop of water from the plastic cup and tossed it in the recycling bin.

" aren't we going? we need to attend this. c'mon, it's free, celeste. i need to go to this concert-" but i cut her off and mumbled under my breath.

" where are we getting the money from to book our ticket? besides we're going to seoul and you know damn well we can't go there without being prepared," i said feeling a bit irritated.

" geez, what's got you all worked up? money shouldn't be a problem. we can work double shifts and save money, you know?" lily shrugged her shoulders and got up from the sofa.

i nibble on my lower lip and stare out of the window. " you think double shifts will get us to seoul?"

" you bet, girly. besides i have some money in my savings account and we can add that too. i'm not missing this free concert just because you're worried about money. not a chance." she said and walked to her bedroom.

" yea maybe she's right," i mumble to myself and take my phone from the table, logging into my bank account.

my eyes widened when i saw the amount of money in my savings. " how the fuck?" i covered my mouth with my trembling hand.

" lil?!" i yelled out and rushed to her bedroom.
" what is it? are you alright?" she removed her headphones and sat on the bed.

" look and tell me i'm not hallucinating or anything." i threw my phone at her and luckily she caught it. she then looked at the screen and then at me. she did it about a three times causing me to snicker a bit.

" girl this is insane! how did you even get this amount?"

i shrugged my shoulders and sat beside her. " i guess we don't need to do double shifts anymore. i thought i'd have about 1k but it's more than that."

i lied.

i knew exactly who sent that money.

" this is perfect! we'll use my money to book the flight while whatever is left we will use when we get there. we need to go shopping as well."

" we can use a couple of the cash from my savings." i suggested but she shook her head. " don't worry about it, cel." she giggled and hug me tight. " we're going to see our boys! i'm so fucking excited."

i smiled and squeezed her, swaying us. " me too, lil. me too."

lily and i have been best friends since we were 6. we've been tight since then and there's nobody in this world i'd rather be with besides her.

she gets me.

she gets the real me.

but does she really though?

---

a/n: hii 🤭