26

jungkook walk to the door to answer after hearing the doorbell ring. he tap on the security camera, but nobody was there. " that's strange," he said to himself.

" guys, are we expecting anyone?" jungkook ask his friends, mingyu and eunwoo. " uh no bro, why?" mingyu rose up from the couch and approach jungkook by the door.

" someone ringed the doorbell, but i looked at the security camera and there's nobody." he tap on the camera once again, still empty.

mingyu frowned and open the door to find a bag of takeout. " you ordered food, bro." he said picking it up. jungkook shakes his head, " no i didn't."

" but it's for you," eunwoo points out the name and bt21 cooky sticker. " the fuck? i didn't order any food, guys. i'm so deadass."

" there's a note here." mingyu peek into the bag and took a piece of paper. he reads it and his face turned pale. he steps inside and urge jungkook to lock the door.
" what's wrong? what does the note say?"

jungkook took the note from his hand and reads it.

' hi jungkookie, this is your favorite food so i hope you like it. i want you to be mine and forget about that girl celeste. she's fluent in korean so what? i'm better. i know you better than her. better than anyone. i want you so bad you don't understand. she doesn't deserve you. give me a chance, please, kookie. i added my number here so you can contact me whenever you can. i love you and enjoy your gift.'

~ your wifey.

xxx xxx xxx

jungkook took a screenshot of the note and grab the food from mingyu and walk to the kitchen. he tear up the note to pieces and toss the takeout in the trash bin.
" bullshit." the light from his eyes disappeared as he push his tatted hand through his hair.

" now that's just too far." eunwoo let out a sigh and sat on the couch, munching on some chips. " that's the thing about being a global star. your fans just don't know when to leave you alone. it's like constant stalking, lack of privacy and all that. i'm not going to let this one slide." the idol said before taking his phone from the counter. he went through his contacts and tap on celeste's name.

celi darling💗:
hi my love

koo bun💘:
hey princess, are you on your
way to the movies?

celi darling💗:
yea babe.
i'm in the car right now.
whats up?

koo bun💘:
nothing, sweetheart.
just calling to check in on you.

jungkook nervously bite his lower lip.

celi darling💗:
what's the matter, hub?

koo bun💘:
we'll talk when you come back, love.

celi darling💗:
babe, what's going on?
your tone sounds off and i can sense
you're in distress.
talk to your babe, hm?
what's wrong my love?

koo bun💘:
princess i can't speak about this matter
over the phone.
i will when you come home, yea?
don't worry, i'm okay.
i want you to enjoy your time.

incoming facetime call from ' celi darling💗'

jungkook tap on accept.