35

a/n: last chapter :(

---

jungkook and celeste have been married for a couple of months now. let's say, marriage life for the two is nothing but excitement for them. well, it's not all a walk through the park. there have been some arguments where they were both in the wrong or it would be one of them.

one thing about them is whenever they argue or have a mini disagreement, they'd give themselves two hours to cool off then talk it out. actually no, it's less than that because they can't handle that much time without each other. jungkook would be the first to apologize and when celeste is too upset, he won't leave her alone till she speaks to him. he would literally sulk and become clingy as fuck.

he would sing to her, cook her favorite meal for her and tried to make jokes so she could laugh and not be mad at him anymore which always worked. celeste love her man too much to be upset at him, especially when he gives her those eyes. she'd immediately fold.
so, despite the petty arguments they love marriage life.

in terms of the situation with the stalker and his sister, they're put behind bars after jungkook's father and his uncle reported them to the police.

the pair are currently meeting up with the squad so they could plan their upcoming vacation together.
" you want me to drive, baby?" jungkook took the car keys from the crystal bowl and approach his wife who quickly cling onto him.

celeste nod her head and cup his face to kiss him. jungkook gently brush her curls behind her ear and softly clashed his lips on hers. he place the keys down on the table and lift her by the thighs. she circle her arms and legs around and tilt her head deepening the kiss. he nibble on her lower lip and suck. celeste tangle her fingers in his hair, moaning against his mouth.

their moment was interrupted by a call from jin, but jungkook turn his phone off and throw it somewhere across the room.

jungkook place his hand on the back of celeste's neck and pull even close. they haven't spend some quality time together due to jungkook's busy schedule.

since jin couldn't get through jungkook, he called celeste's phone and jungkook rolled his eyes and took his wife's phone.

" it's okay, hub. tonight, hm?" she kiss his neck and answered the call from the elder.

jinie:
don't tell me yall were fucking.

cel:
we were about to till you
interrupted us.

jinie:
yah...

celeste giggled and made her way out of the bedroom with jungkook beside her.
he hug her from behind preventing her from walking properly.

cel:
give us like 45 minutes, oppa.

jinie:
hurry before we eat without yall.

cel:
kk
see you soon.

jinie:
see you, bub.

celeste hanged up the call and turn to jungkook who was already looking at her. they both lean in and shared each other's warmth for a moment before pulling away.

they then drove off to namjoon's place where they all agreed to meet up at.
" finally," jin cheered when he opened the door for the couple. " cmon let's start. i'm starving," yoongi grumbled and sat on the carpet along with the others.