5.

Nina yelled and hooted loudly along with her friends standing in the front row when Aviraj walked on stage.

He walked with confidence and his eyes stopped at her.

He stopped at the edge of the stage, threw his shawl over his shoulder in style, winked at Nina and walked off displaying his dazzling smile.

Nina felt butterflies in her stomach and bit her lip. He fulfilled his part and now she had to fulfil hers.

Soon was the time was prize distribution. One by one names and prizes were announced.

Nina again yelled and hooted when Aviraj received the prize for 'The most dazzling smile'.

Her own smile never left her face. The photographs with the faculty and chief guests were done and as soon as they left Nina ran towards the stage making everyone shocked.

She jumped into Aviraj's arms and planted her lips square on his. Eveyone gasped and hooted.

She could ever hear the host announcing something like 'Now this is the highlight of the event' but all that mattered at the moment was Aviraj and the fact that she was kissing him openly or the fact that he kissed her back with equal fervour without any shame.

His arms around her waist tightened ass he deepened the kiss. She moaned as he dived his tongue in her mouth exploring and tasting every corner of it.

Her moans excited him more and he caressed her tongue with his.

They pulled back due to lack of breath and looked at each other. For once Nina was as much red as Aviraj was.

Looking into his eyes she breathed the words that were on the tip of her tongue since long.

"I love you."

He heard her whisper and a wide smile formed on his face. He kissed her again and murmured against her lips.

"I love you too."

She smiled and round her arms around his neck. They were finally separated by the organisers saying that they did not want the authorities to catch them and sent them inside.

As soon as they went back they were teased by their friends mercilessly. And why not they had given not only them but everyone a great show.

The next day Nina was sitting with her mother showing her the photos she received.

"Ye ramp walk ki video h."

She said and her mother took the phone from her hand watching the video with interest.

"Arre! Ye Aviraj hai na?"

Her mother asked when Aviraj walked on stage. Nina nodded and her mother appreciated him. She felt happy.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Mai dekh kr aayi."

Nina ran out. It was the delivery boy. He handed her a parcel, took her signatures and left. Nina went towards her while examining it.

"Mumma kuch mangwaya tha kya aapne ya papa ne? Koi parcel aaya papa ke naam pr. Amazon se hai. Koi jack cable something hai."

She asked and kept the table on the parcel. She looked at her mother when she did not hear her voice.

Her mother sat with a serious expression on her face.

"Darwaza band krke yaha baith."

Her mother asked seriously and Nina frowned.

She did as asked and sat in front of her mother.

"Kya chal rha hai tere aur Aviraj ke beech mai?"

She did not beat around the bush and Nina's eyes widened at her blatant question.

She looked at her phone and realised that maybe the video had their kiss scene in it. She closed her eyes and bit her tongue.

"Tujhe andaza hai agar ye video tere papa ne dekha hota ya authorities ne complain kr di hoti toh kya hota? Wo tujhe itne paise lagake college bhej rhe hai padhne ke liye aur tu ye sab kr rhi hai?"

Nina looked at her mother and said defensively.

"I love him mumma. Aur kuch aisa waisa nhi kia maine."

Her mother looked at her exasperated.

"Love? Nina? Beta umar hi kya hai abhi tumhari. You're just 18. Aur kuch aisa waisa nhi kia matlab. You did all this in open. Tujhe pata hai kitne serious actions ho skte the?"

Nina bowed her head as tears pooled her eyes. She didn't want to lose Aviraj. Nor did she want to disappoint her parents.

She heard her mother sigh.

"Meri taraf dekh. Nina look at me!"

She did look at her mother teary eyed and then looked down again. Her eyes blurry with tears.

"Mai tujhe daant nhi rahi beta. Lekin meri baat ko samajh. Ye age tumhare career pe dhyan dene ki hai. Mai maanti hu you like him and maybe love him too lekin agar aaj tune ye love choose kia over your career toh tujhe kya lagta hai future mai tu khush reh legi. Beta baat kadwi hai lekin sach hai. Ghar chalane ke liye pyaar ke saath saath paisa bhi chahiye hota hai."

A tear leaked her eye which she wiped quickly and her mother pulled her in a hug.

"Mai tujhe usse breakup krne ko nhi bol rhi jo tu aansu baha rhi hai. Lekin apne career ko priority do iss waqt. Ek dusre ke layak ho jaao. Stand on your feet aur phir lage ki haan pyaar hai toh koi nhi rokega. Lekin career pehle hai beta. Don't let this relationship or these feelings distract you."

She said and Nina nodded understanding. Her mother caressed her head for some time and then left kissing her head.

"Chal ab jyada mat soch. Jo ho gaya wo ho gaya. Bas ab ye dhyan rakhna ki dobara ye harkat na ho. Aur Nina kabhi aisa kuch mat krio jo tu baad mai regret kre."

She said looking into her eyes and Nina nodded understanding her reference. She wouldn't because for that she would need Aviraj and that man would die with shyness before proceeding any further with it.

She was happy the thing came out before her mother because one or the other day she herself would have told her.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️