7.

"Hey! Why did you call me here?"

He asked looking around. She smiled and shrugged.

"Just wanted to meet you."

He tried not to let her words affect him and asked.

"But we met here just yesterday."

He said looking around the bookshop. She smiled and said.

"Kal mai Mr. Unknown se milne aayi thi. Aaj uss Mr. Known se milne aayi hu."

He looked at her like a deer caught in headlights and asked looking away.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Why did you do this Kartik? Kyu nhi bataya mujhe? Kal bhi nhi bataya. Kal toh mai tumhare liye hi aai thi na. You know I am stupid. Der se cheeze samajh aati hai mujhe. Nhi pehchaan paayi yaar. Tum bta dete na."

He sighed and said.

"Can we talk somewhere private. Please!"

She nodded and they started walking.

"Kaha chale?"

He shrugged and she asked.

"Mere PG chale?"

He raised his eyebrow but shrugged anyway.

They reached her PG in 15 minutes and Parvati raised her eyebrow seeing Ruhi with a boy.

"Who is he?"

She asked. She had to make an entry.

"Friend hai."

Parvati nodded and the two moved towards her room.

"So? Tell me now. Seedha seedha aake bta skta tha na. Ye letters likhne ki kya zarurat thi?"

She asked and he smiled.

"I know tujhe ye old school cheeze kitni pasand hai. I also know we are not possible but I wanted to make you happy even if just once."

"Why do you like me so much?"

She asked in a whisper and he held her hand pulling her to his side. She looked at him wide eyed. Not going to lie his act did something to her.

"I don't like you Ruhi. I am in love with you. The feelings I have for you inko sirf like nhi keh skta mai. And honestly I never planned on falling in love. Bas ho gaya."

The emotions and the sincerity in his eyes made her feel emotional.

"And yet you kept quiet seeing me take other names as Mr. Unknown."

He chuckled sadly.

"It killed me. Lekin tere chehre pr wo excitement to find him made me forget everything else."

Tears fell her eyes. How can someone love someone so much? She remembered her father used to tell her.

"Sachha pyaar wahi hai jo apne pyaar ki khushi mai khush rhe. Chahe uske saath ya wo kisi aur ke saath."

Kartik was taken aback when suddenly hugged him tight hiding her face in his chest. He was sure she could hear his loud heartbeat.

He round her arms around her slowly and closed his eyes relishing the feeling. He had imagined it hundreds of times but nothing could have prepared him for this.

"I am sorry. I am so stupid. Bhut hurt kia na maine tujhe unknowingly. I am sorry Kartik."

He rubbed her back and moved his fingers in her hair.

"It's not your fault Ruhi. You never knew. It's not your fault jaan."

He said kissing the side of her head.

"Why are you crying?"

He asked wiping her tears and she sniffed.

"I don't know. Honestly Kartik inn 4 saal I have been alone and away from my family lekin jab wo letters mile mujhe I felt like I was never alone. Ki wo hamesha tha. Wo jo mujhe mujhse bhi jyada chahta hai."

She said looking into his eyes. Her eyes held a strange emotion he couldn't recognise.

"I am not going to lie lekin what I read those letters I felt something. I had unknowingly started liking the one who wrote those letters."

Kartik looked away and mumbled.

"Don't say that Ruhi."

His eyes widened and his breath hitched when he felt her lips on his cheek. He looked at her and released a harsh breath.

"Do you want to kill me?"

She shook her head with a smile and said looking into his eyes.

"I want to see the Kartik who wrote those letters. I want to experience that Kartik."

He looked into her eyes. His gaze dropped to her lips and then back to her eyes.

He leaned in a little and then realising what he was doing backed off. Ruhi noticed his movement and cupped his face planting her lips on his making him go still.

For a full 10 seconds he kept staring at her closed eyes. When he realised that he wasn't really dreaming and she was actually kissing him he closed his eyes.

He round his arms around her waist and pulled her on his lap making a surprised moan escape her lips.

He kissed her like a traveller in a desert who has been thirsty since ever and who just found water. And why not? He had been in love with her since 4 years now.

She broke the kiss due to lack of breath and kept her forehead on his.

"I love you Ruhi."

"I like you Kartik. A lot."

She confessed and he kissed her lips briefly making her heart go all beserk.

"If you keep doing this I might end up falling in love with you real soon."

She whispered and he looked at her with a grin.

"Really?"

He asked and then pecked her lips again and again and again. She giggled and then laughed hugging him still sitting on his lap.

It felt so natural to be there. It felt natural to be in his arms. And for the first time in 4 years she felt like she wasn't alone or away from her family.

She was with him.❤️

And for the first time in these 4 years he felt like he could breathe freely. Smile freely. And love freely.

He had her.❤️

It started with letters and Mr. Unknown. It was going to be Mr. Forever and Ever. Her Mr. Forever.

He wrote her letters to make her smile. He was going to be the reason for her happiness throughout their lives.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️