Sakura Airi

Sakura Airi
I was keeping down the intense heartbeat in my chest while I arrived at the Bunanoki shopping center together with Kiyotaka-kun.

Whenever I see the Kiyotaka-kun walking beside me, my heart feels like it's going to burst out.

This is not a bad thing, but a comfortable pain.

Ayanokouji POV

Suddenly a girl whisper echoed throughout the room. Almost everyone wonder who is this girl? Why and what's the reason behind our sudden summoning? Huh, my name? She is-

... I should have probably become aware of it.

Right now, I love Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun.

I soon take a look at Sakura the person who's voice in the screen. Her seat is not far from mine.

Airi : "Eh? No..no.. I don't want this" Sakura muttered. The feeling of confused, embarrassment and sad apperad on her face. No matter how it looked, this is indeed too much for her to bear, her thought and feeling is exposed to the entire school. Soon her teared came and she cried

"It feels exciting going out with everybody... Ki-Kiyotaka-kun"

"That' right, it doesn't feel bad"

It's thanks to Keisei-kun and the others that I can address Ayanokouji-kun with "Kiyotaka-kun"

Keisei : 'huh, how did she know my name? ' I saw Yukimura glared at Airi curiously.

As very familiar voice continues resound , only a few people no- I can say maybe less than that remember this voice. Airi has a shy and quiet demeanor as she mostly tends to stay in the background. Because of that, her position in class remain unrecognized for everyone. I quiet worried of her, because of her action to defend me from the accusation of Karuizawa and her group, she will be potentially targeted by the group.

Of course, I'm very embarrassed and I'm not doing it properly, and yet...

"Eheheheee.... KIyotaka-kun"

I'm already happy by only being able to call him by his name.

"What's the matter?"

Kiyotaka-kun asked me while showing a baffled expression.

"Eh? What do you mean?"

Not knowing the reason of Kiyotaka-kun's question, I couldn't help but to answer with another question.

"You have called my name, right?"

"...D-did I call you? I-I'm sorry, it's not like that at all!"

I thought I said it in my head, but it looks like I said it aloud carelessly.

'How cute' Although most of student still worried about this mysterious phenomena. They can't helped but amused by this seemingly naive and livey dovey girl thought. Some of them very concerned and feel sorry of her because her privacy is exposed through school.

Though, also not few of them made fun of Sakura.

After I obtained the cinema ticket from Haruka-san, I looked for the seat numbers and I discovered that my seat was beside Kiyotaka-kun's.