Sakayanagi Arisu

3rd Pov
Everyone wonder what else is gonna be seen from the screen. Soon an appearance of a little-no, it's girl from the first picture. All of students are taken aback by this sudden playback. Especially 1st year of lass-A student.

'Eh, it's me? ' Sakayanagi blushed. She currently feel embarassed, shame, humiliated by this sudden exposure. Her messy look when when just awake and her weakness state is shown to the whole school.

'cute' Of course some boys blushed and the down bad students are looking forward for the further revealed.

"Eh, Sakayanagi-san?" muttered several students.

Katsuragi : "This is clearly violation of privacy, President, is there anything we can do? " Although Sakayanagi is her rival in fighting over Leader seat, he can't keep silent if one of his classmates is in trouble, especially as Sakayanagi, an important figure of class secret being shown by the whole school. It doesn't suit his moral and it will potentially make harm as whole.

But no matter what they do now, the screen is too big to be cover, and the video will keep be shown

Ayanokouji Pov

From the talk, I become aware that she is Sakayanagi Arisu, one of the leader in class A. Although this 'screen show' can potentially be a risk to me. It has it's own advantage. What is the goal of this screen show? To think that they are able to gather all of students. What time is it? Who are behind this? There is no point to ask such a question for now, what I can do the most is to gather the information as much as possible.

Sakayanagi Arisu Pov
I was deep at sleep.

The appearances of myself when I was young, and of him was repeatedly projected within.

A famous museum of that world. Even the exhibition objects made for an artistic spectacle I think. It was that grandeur, that sweet, and that madly affectionable.

In a sense, that was love.

There are many kinds of love.

Love, charity, affection… love-and-hate.

I think, I feel all of those towards him.

Sakayanagi : 'Him? Fufufu indeed I felt so, but this screen is getting out of hand.'

«…3 hours and 36 minutes…»

Each time I wake up, I always check how much time I’ve slept. If I don’t sleep for 7-8 hours, I don’t feel refreshed. That was because I was so excited last night that I couldn’t sleep.

The body pillow I use to support my sleep every day didn’t seem to work that much.

«Fufufu…»

I let out a sweet laughter before I knew it.

I have never experienced becoming this excited before so I couldn’t control my feelings.

Class A is taken aback by this reveal, Sakayanagi Arisu one of leader in class A is fall in love to someone but of course no one dared to ask such a question to her even her underling.

The more I tried to hold back the laughter, a smile appeared, so naturally, on my face.

I can’t help it.