ch. 3

-☆-

flashback
september 17, 2012

time : 8:19am

"Mari, wake up! You'll be late for school if you don't start getting ready", her mother screamed.

"5 more minutes.?", Mariana said drowsing off following with a groan.

"Get out of your bed or I'll pull you by the legs.", she warned. Mariana just slowly rolled around her bed. After a few moments her mother started to get closer to her bed.

"Alright, alright. I'll get up", she said as she rapidly sat up on her bed, her back touching the cold headboard causing her to wince.

"That's what I thought", mom said softly, turning around to leave the girl's room to prepare breakfast.

As soon as Mariana heard the door close, she unplugged her phone that was sitting on her nightstand and headed to her bathroom to get ready.

time: 8:46am

Mariana was never to keen about the thought of school, there was no doubt about that. No matter how much she tried to like it, she just couldn't. Was it the dirty bathroom stalls, strict teachers, or the stuck-ups?, she didn't know, this is how she saw everything. But this year was going to be different.

"Mari, desayuno está listo (breakfast is ready)!", mom shouted.

"Ya voy (coming)!", Mariana shouted back to her mother as she was currently fixing her blouse. As she walked down stairs she could smell the delightful aroma.

"¿Que cocinaste? Se huele muy rico (What did you cook? It smells really good).", Mariana asked her mother.

"Omelets, espero que te guste (I hope that you like it.", mom said as she placed an omelette in front of Mariana.

time: 9:01am

Spraying on some perfume, grabbing her red backpack and phone, Mariana was ready to go. With seeing that her mom was ready, they left to mom's car and got on their way.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I FINALLY UPDATED

photo of the day: