48 : Love you❤

Hii guys

So here is the next part

Start reading

Karan was staring at the waves coming and moving back he come out of the room bcoz his mind was mess

" his wife was filthy rich he knew but her a royal or a damn princess noo he hadn't had a single idea about it and what angers him was the way her brother called marrying him a mistake like how the hell he could say it but on the thoughts come down to a point like why he didn't knew you was is he not that important to be let know or was he never able to gain that trust like did she never ever trusted him to share such an important part of her life he had thought they might not have love but thr truth and transparency was always there but now that was not the case what importance he even holds in her life Or she is just liking him bcoz they got married "

Lost in his thoughts he didn't realise when she come and stand beside him

He come out of thoughts when he felt her hand touch his air removing something that has come with air

He look at her not knowing how to react

" Are you angry? "

He shake his head

" Are you hurt ? "

He didn't react

" don't want to even talk to me now " he didn't react for a few seconds but then look at her who was looking down sad

" i need answer's but i suck at conversation i m not confrontational So i don't know how to ask you question then can make me understand why you did what you did "

" okay just listen to me you will get all your answer's hmm "

He look at her and nodded

" So my full name is Tejasswi Singh Rathore but my documented name is Tejasswi Prakash which is now changed to Tejasswi Karan sehgal its my family's tradition but a man/women from every generation serve the country in army But my brother was always intrested in the royal bussiness he even urged by father to reveal who he was on his 18th birthday i was never intrested in sit preety as a princess in the palace so my father sent me out to study but i left that in half as my father had gone severely ill but he survived that and i completed my studies here after my studies completion my father asked my opinion in joining army i was scared first but then i thought i had opportunity to change my life and i choose it my brother and his wife was happy too as they will get the whole palace to rule by themselves before i could fill the army form my parents deid in an accident and my world changed i had to take up my mother's responsibility i had to be the princess and that was something unsettling to both of them as i was an equal to them i could overrule there commands so my brother decided t0 get me married to something who will always love to stay under him in royal law if princess husband accept her brother as the king Then he automatically inherite all the power's of princess too she remain a princess but then she comes under him my brother wanted that but i don't then she explained how after her talk with mays she got thr courage to run away and she did and how she was hiding from her brother "

" it was never about me trusting me or not it was always on the situation we were in i couldn't just come to you and say " Hey you know i m a princess and my brother is so blind in his greed that he will try every way to take me back to palace " you were my safe heavan you were that someone with whom i could forget all the bad things that has happen in my life i just wanted to forget all the bullshit i had faced and be with you all the little moments i use to get between our mission i m sorry i hide it from but my intention wasn't to hurt you trust me i just don't want to put you in more problem then we already were in "

He just engluf in a hug and she close her eyes feeling her peace

" I love you " she hear him say and she froze on her spot

" I knew you were a strong women and you had faced something but now knowing how much you had faced i can't help but admire you so much more i was falling for you little little every day every day i would see a Different side of you and would fall a lil more and just listening that your brother was trying to take you back to palace made me shudder i can't imagine my life without you That made me realise i love you deeply and madly "

He said all this hugging her and she just hugged him more tightly

After sometime they broke the hug and he look at her and she smile and move forward and kissed his cheek

" i don't know how to express myself like you did but yaa you mean the world to me and i was ready to fight my brother in royal court to stay with you and i will gladly fight along with you till you are my by side So i m falling for you too every day more n more "

He nodded and kissed her cheek which make her blush

Karan took her in back hug and they enjoy the sunset together after that they movd back to there house

That's for today

I hope you guys like it

Do vote and Comment on it

And yaa guys just one more day of vacation then they will be back to academy

So be prepared

Byeeeee