Amser

Name| Amataidi (Ah,mah,tie,dee) Pytilo (pih-tee-loh) (fanmade last name)
Name meaning| No meaning.
Preferred name| Amser mareesha
Name meaning| Amser; Time. mareesha; traveler
Code name| Horatia
Name meaning| Time keeper
Nickname(S)| tai,Maree,Tia.
Age| 9
Species| She's half Chemically-altered human from her mom and half werewolf,from her father.
Gender| Female
Appearance|
As amataidi

Gender| FemaleAppearance| As amataidi

As Amser

Personality| Amser; Mischievous,Talkative and Fiesty

Personality| Amser; Mischievous,Talkative and Fiesty. Amataidi; Complete opposite of Amser.
Birth place| Some place far from the under city,but not quite in Piltover.
Current residence| She's a traveler In more than just Time. So she's never in one place very long. Her most recent place of stay is a forest just on the outskirts of Piltover
Hobbies| Painting,Practicing magic,
Crush| as Amser would say; ew,cooties.
Fears| heights (though she pushes through the fear of them),Big cats-despite the fact she can tear them to shreds if she went into her were wolf form- Birds..Birds,Really? Silco...That one is reasonable.
Other| She uses a fake Proper French accent,But her real accent is a Brooklyn accent.
How she got her preferred name|
She came from the Future,So she thought a name that means time traveler would fit herself.
Powers and Abilities| Apikineses; the power to control Bee's. Zoolingualism; the power to understand animals. And you know Kion's roar of the elders? She has that too,but as a howl. She can also Open and close portals...And shapeshift into a wolf pup-!
Catch phrase (Ama)| "Can I stop *Insert whatever*? by my life..It shall be so!"
Catch phrase (Amser.)| "We came,We saw,We kicked its ass!"