Ember

Name: Ember Kiramman

Appearance:

Personality: Ember has a rebellious and adventurous spirit, much like her mother Vi

Personality: Ember has a rebellious and adventurous spirit, much like her mother Vi. She is confident, courageous, and always ready to jump into action. However, she also possesses Caitlyn's analytical mind and strategic thinking, making her a formidable opponent in any situation. Ember is fiercely protective of her loved ones and has a strong sense of justice, much like her parents.

Abilities: Ember possesses unique abilities inherited from both her parents. She has Vi's incredible strength and agility, along with Caitlyn's precision and keen marksmanship. Ember is a skilled brawler and an adept marksman, making her a force to be reckoned with in combat situations.

Background: Ember grew up in the vibrant city of Piltover, with Vi and Caitlyn as her loving parents. She was exposed to the rough and tumble lifestyle of her mother Vi, as well as the law enforcement duties of Caitlyn. Growing up with such contrasting influences, Ember developed her own sense of justice and a desire to protect the innocent.

Random; She is also the daughter of a hologram named DTA Chip.

Catchphrases; "Brilliance begins with curious minds!" "Sharp Mind and Kind heart!"