Blaze

Name: Blaze Kiramman
gender: male
Age: 7
Parents: Vi,Chip and Caitlyn

Sibling: Ember (Fraternal twin sister.)

Appearance:

Personality: Blaze is a lively and adventurous boy, always looking for excitement and thrill in everything he does

Personality: Blaze is a lively and adventurous boy, always looking for excitement and thrill in everything he does. He possesses a fiery spirit, much like his name suggests, and is known for his boundless energy. He is fiercely protective of his twin sister, Ember, and the two of them are inseparable. Though mischievous, Blaze has a kind heart and is always ready to lend a hand to those in need.

Background: Blaze was born to Chip,Vi and Caitlyn. Vi, known for her fiery and impulsive nature, and Caitlyn, a calm and methodical strategist, provide a unique balance of traits that influence Blaze's character. He got his claws from chip. Growing up with such strong-willed mothers, Blaze has learned to be resilient and adaptable, and never backs down from a challenge.

Abilities: Though young, Blaze is already showing signs of inheriting his mothers' skills. He possesses uncanny agility and quick reflexes, making him a formidable opponent in physical activities. He also has a natural affinity for fire-based abilities, often playing with small flames and manipulating them to entertain his friends. He's also very skilled with technology.

Interests: Blaze has a love for adventures and enjoys exploring new places, always fueled by his insatiable curiosity. He finds joy in challenges and loves testing his physical limits with daring feats. When he's not adventuring, Blaze can often be found tinkering with contraptions, a trait he inherited from his mechanically skilled Aunt,Jinx.

Catchphrases; "I will harness the flames and ignite my destiny!" "unleash the flames,Igniting all desires,This Blazing streak of burning Balls of heat, will set the world on fire!"