Isn't this interesting

"Holy shit. They were serious about you guys being able to turn into humans."

"Owen are you seriously trying prank me right now. We're trying to be serious about work." [Name] scoffed rolling her eyes.

She started walking in shielding her eyes from the blinding lights. As soon as she uncovered her eyes she froze.

"Oh fuck, you weren't joking??" [Name] screeched her eyes widening in terror.

"I told you to come in behind me you dumbass." Owen hissed.

"Ahaha... I thought you were being stupid and trying to mess with me... I didn't think you were being serious." [Name] mumbled, slowly moving behind Owen.

"Maybe you should trust me more." Owen whispered passive aggressively.

"We should've waited for Claire to come here." [Name] muttered. "We're going to be in so much trouble." She continued.

"God the whole world doesn't revolve around Claire alright kid." Owen hissed. [Name] rolled her eyes quickly fixing her eyes on the 4 boys that were in the cage. They all seemed to be studying the two outside of the cage.

"Uhm so..." [Name] started cutting herself off not knowing what to say. "Should we let them out? The doors are locked and closed? Plus they can't turn into their raptor forms right now right. At least that's what I would assume for safety reasons." [Name] rambled.

"A new person?" The boy with black and green hair happily cried.

"God Charlie, thank you for stating the obvious." The orange haired boy scoffed.

"Echo can you stop harassing Charlie for 5 minutes there's a new person here." The dark green haired boys scolded.

"Dad, why are you bringing strangers in here?" The blue haired boy questioned suspiciously.

"Boys.." Owen pushed the (h/c) girl to his side. [Name] felt herself immediately tense up feeling everyone eyes on her. "Meet [Name] she's my old friends daughter. [Name] say hi."

"Um, hello." [Name] gave a soft smile and waved at the boys. The black and green haired boy who's name you now knew was Charlie quickly waved back at you grinning.

She took the time to look at all the boys. The first boy with blue hair was wearing a white shirt with a blue button up with baggy jeans and some sneakers. The next boy had green hair and was wearing a black baggy sweatshirt with light blue ripped jeans. The next boy with orange hair was wearing a red stripped button up with the first few buttons down and he was wearing black pants. The last boy was the green and black haired boy who was wearing a white shirt with a blue and white checkered cardigan and he had on some light blue jeans.

"[Name] and I are here to essentially teach you guys how to act human if you want to roam the human world one day." Owen explained. "Now don't freak out if you guys can't turn into your raptor forms, the lab feed you something that'll stop you from turning into raptors for the time needed."

"Basically they're going to keep certain times on the raptor and T-rex enclosure, so that you guys can roam around." [Name] simplified. The boys nodded after hearing [Name]'s version.

"Alright I'm going to open the door to the cage now." Owen said. The cage clicked signaling that fact it was unlocked now. The boys stare at the door confused. [Name] cautiously walked to the door opening it.

"There you go." [Name] smiled. Charlie was the first one out and gave [Name] a hug.

God what have I gotten myself into, I'm screwed. Name thought.

"Thank you for letting us out Miss [Name]. It was very kind of you. Oh you're squishy. I like hugging you." Charlie giggled happily.

"Oh, haha it's no problem after you're human too. I also don't mind hugging you." [Name] grinned