Oh my god. Oh my god. 😨

'All units, take position on boardwalk. Use liquid tranquilizers. Do not fire live ammunition."

Owen drags [Name], Claire, and they all start running toward the other ACU officers. They weave through the crowd, searching for the children.

"Claire, come on hurry up!" [Name] cried to the older woman while trying not to trip on her feet while being dragged by Owen.

(With the kids)

Zach is doing his best trying to get the group of younger kids to safety, they find Zara, who turns to them.

"Stop running!" Zara yells at the group they continue to run trying to find a place to be sheltered in. Cole looks around in an attempt to find a place that isn't broken into already. "Don't just stand there!" Zara scolds.

Rose looks at the older woman distastefully, sighing as she digs her face into Zach's shoulder. All of a sudden a pterodactyl flew down grabbing Zara while she was yelling at the kids. Just as quickly as she was taken she was dragged into the sky away from the reach of the kids. Gray gasps in shock, and everyone looks at the sky trying to figure out where their babysitter would be dropped. Zara continues to scream as she is tossed around by two different pterodactyls. The kids watch in horror as she's dropped into the Mosasaurus enclosure.

"God damn," Rose spoke up, the older boys shot her a look and she slightly giggled. Cole continued to watch as pterodactyls dove into the water to grab her again.

"No deadass they're relentless." Elliot deadpanned. They stared in the water watching Zara get waterboarded. Zach grabbed the group and pulled them closer to the enclosure to see if she was still alive.

"Holy fucking sh-" Zach paused remembering the little girl he was carrying. In the span of a second the Mosasaurus lurched out of the water, realizing what was happening Zach covered the younger girl's eyes with a hand. The pterodactyl that had grabbed Zara attempted to flee by flying up but the attempt was in vain. The Mosasaurus had a hold on its entire body leaving the head of the pterodactyl as it let out a screech of death before falling silent, dying. Gray and Hunter looked at each other in horror, as the Mosasaurus returned into its enclosure after being granted a meal.

"Go! Get inside now!" Zach shoved the younger boys in front of him, not wanting anyone to suffer the same fate as Zara.

(Back with the main characters)

Soldiers ran in along with [Name], Claire, and Owen. Running into the main area of the park, [Name] watched Owen shoot at the pterodactyls in the air as Claire climbed onto a fallen cart.

"Claire. Claire, that's not a good idea..." [Name] advised putting Nabi down so she could stand on the floor. Claire ignored the younger girl's advice and stood up looking around for the missing kids.

"Zach! Gray!" She screamed, barely being heard over all the chaos around them. [Name] looked around attempting to spot her siblings when she noticed Owen looking at something. A group of kids were running to find an indoor place to avoid the wrath of the flying dinosaurs. [Name] squinted trying to get a closer look and her eyes widened when she recognized the people in the group. They continued running when [Name] noticed a pterodactyl getting closer to them. Owen reacted quickly trying to yell at them to warn them about the giant dinosaur lurking behind them. The group had made it to a safe spot away from the giant pterodactyl chasing them. At the same time Name] realized she didn't hear Owen saying anything anymore. She noticed he had been tackled by a dinosaur and grabbed a gun that was lying on the floor swinging the back of the gun straight at the flying animal. The dinosaur fell off Owen and [Name] shot the dinosaur multiple times after, directing her gaze back to where the group was before only to see they were missing.