Damn 😧 Damn 😍

"What happened here?" [Name] yelped in horror, the room was a mess, papers scattered everywhere like someone had broken in and attempted to search the rooms for valuables. "I left you five alone for a few hours and this is what I come back to?" [Name] hissed furiously.

"In our defense... We kind of got side tracked." Blue muttered, poking his head up from behind a table. [Name] sighed, rolling her eyes in irritation. Blue looked at her sheepishly and sighed.

"I'm sorry [Name] she was just so happy I couldn't stop her, she was just so happy I didn't want to make her upset." He pouted slightly. [Name] took a deep breath in trying to stay calm and not yell.

"It's fine Blue, I'm not mad, I'll help you guys clean up while we wait for Claire and Owen to act like adults who are working." [Name] smiled, she looked back at Blue. His face turned red, it was hardly noticeable and if [Name] wasn't paying close attention she would have missed it. Her smile widened her eyes softening, Blue looked back up from collecting somethings on the floor. His eyes met [Name]'s and his face flushed a brighter red, his face enticing the (h/c) girl to laugh softly.

"Oh! I meant to ask where the others are?" [Name] questioned.

"They're hiding in the bathroom so that they won't get in trouble. They decided to make me come out to try calming you guys down." Blue sighed bitterly. [Name] snickered at his face of defeat.

"Alright you guys time to come out and clean up before Owen and Claire come in and they really get mad." Delta opened the bathroom door with a deadpan face.

"Don't look at me like that, I was just playing along to entertain Rose." Delta scoffed in embarrassment. Charlie appears from behind Delta Rose sitting on his shoulders giggling.

"He's lying, he hasn't seen you angry yet so he didn't want to risk making you angry." Charlie chimed in, Delta's face twisted into a face of betrayal. Echo finally walked out laughing at the face Delta was making. His face lit up seeing [Name].

"[Name]! I missed you so much, these idiots are such a handful to take care of. Not Rose though, she's an angel." Echo grinned winking at the girl.

"As much as I'd like to stand and talk to you all, I think we need to start cleaning before Claire and Owen settle their differences." They all nodded, Charlie put Rose down so she could help out too. After 15 minutes the room looked as good as new. [Name] sighed in relief sitting on the ground, Rose waddled over to the older girl sitting down and leaning next to her. [Name] closed her eyes in exhaustion jumping when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She unlocked the phone seeing a message from Claire. [Name] softly pushed Rose to lean on Blue who was sitting on the other side of her. Blue gave her a questioning look, [Name] shot a look at the door and he nodded. She stood up and walked over to the door, unlocking it and giving both Claire and Owen access to open and close it again. The door immediately opened and Claire walked in with Owen trailing behind her.

"Have you guys finally decided to act like adults?" Owen sighed in exhaustion, and Claire just meekly nodded. Delta walked over leaning on [Name] and resting his elbow on her shoulder.

"A little birdy told me that you guys can't act like normal adults for five minutes. I hope the bird was misinformed because it'd be quite embarrassing for my brothers and I if our father couldn't stay professional for a few minutes." Delta spoke in an amused tone. Owen scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ignore him Delta, his ego took a hit while we were trying to work things out." Claire sighed, her eyes widened as if she remembered something. "Ah, Mr. Masrani wants the park to open tomorrow so you guys will get the chance to walk around instead of being stuck in a cage. The only condition is you have to stay with [Name] and you return to this room after the park starts shutting down for the night." Claire mentioned. Charlie's eyes widened in happiness and Rose waddled over to him. He bent down and gave her a big hug.