7 🌴

Sidharth looked at his parents confused... Why they are behaving like this hearing her name....

Just when that maid enter inside the room

Maid : Aree sir... Ap ander kaise.... Apse kaha tha na mam kisi se nhi milte... And looked at sm.... Mujhe maaf kijiye mam... Said fearfully.. Don't want to leave this job..

Sid give her a small smile.... That maid is same as of his ammi 's age..

Sd : koi baat nhi kamla... Ye sidharth h... Hmara chota beta....  Videsh gya tha....5 saal baad lauta hai..

Sid wave his hand smilingly and she is looking at him with wide shocked eyes...

Maid : sorry sahab...

Sid : Aree ap maafi mat mange tai ... Please.... Mein dadajaan se milke aata hoon...

Sd : beta mein unhe abhi davai deke sula ke aaya hoon.... Unhe aaram krne de.. Ap subah mil lena....

Sid : ji..... And look at him.. Shehnaaz...  He is going to ask about shehnaaz but sm cut him in between

Sm : kitna dubla ho gya hai.... Chal aaj mein tujhe apne haathon se khilati hoon....  And ask kamla to arrange dinner for them...

Sm move her chair toward dining table and Sid hold her chair from behind....

They sat on dining chair and kamla tai bring dinner for them... Sm serve him and made him eat with his eyes... While he is looking at the door time to time waiting for shehnaaz.....

Post dinner

Sm : jayiye sidharth..... Ja ke so jaye... Thak gye honge....

Sid : ji ammi... Vss ik baar shehnaaz.... Stopped hearing her loud voice...

Sm : shehnaaz shehnaaz shehnaaz.... Jab se aaye hai bss shehnaaz shehnaaz shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz nhi aayi.... Shehnaaz kider hai....

Kyu janna hai apko..??? Koi nhi lgti vo hmari smjhe ap.... Aayinda naam bhi mat lena hmare samne uss ladki ka....

And left from there in anger with teary eyes....

While Sid is standing there startled.... His ammi love her chanda... Even more than him... What happen to her..??? How can she talk like that about her chanda...??? 

He looked at his dad for these answers...  Who just simply shook his head with teary eyes...

Sd : bhut kuch badal gya hai sidharth.... 

And left from there to his wife.... Leaving a confused shocked sidharth behind....

/

I have one question....

Can you forgive that person who once means the world to you.....
Rather they are your parents....???
Due to them now you ost your life....

/

Sid goes to shehnaaz 's room and open it....

All the walls are blank..... There is not even a single pic.. Of her or anyone.... Earlier there was a big family photo above bedpost which is  not there now....

He expected imran Or her pics or of their children.... Imran.... And his eyes widen... Where is his brother....????  He didn't see him either.... Something strike him...

He run downstair and stand in front of wall where are the pictures of all family members....

Imran 's pic is missing.....

He hold his head as it started paining....now he think something big had happen behind his back.... His ammi talking bad about her chanda.... Shehnaaz who was so punctual. Didn't come home till now....

Whom he will ask..???  There is no one around to tell him.... His ammi just left in anger and his dad goes after her to manofy her.... His dada jaan is sleeping.... Kamla tai is new here.... There is no trance of Imran....

Kamla tai come there and smile at him politely...

Tai : kuch chahiye beta apko...???

Sid nodded his head in no and tried to return smile but failed miserably....  Tai is going to move but stop in her track and looked at him....

Tai : shehnaaz bibi ka intezar mat kijiye sahab.....  Vo abhi nhi aayigi....

Sid looked at her with hope.... That may be she know something....

Sid : kyu tai..???  Kider hai vo..??? 

Tai : sahab mujhe yaha aaye sirf  2 3 mahine hi huye h... Lekin jitna meine dekha hai...
Um.. V.. Vo

Sid : btaye na tai...

Tai : shehnaaz bibi se koi baat nhi krta baba.... Vo derr raat aati h Or apne kamre mein chali jati h... Subah hi nikalti h Or fir office bss....

Tai has listen sidharth asking about shehnaaz to sm... It's not like she has a habit of doing gossiping or anything.... She just felt to tell him about this and she did...

Sid : imran bhai bhi nhi...???

Tai looked at him confused

Tai : kon imran sahab..???

Sid : shehnaaz ka pati....

Tai keep her hand on her mouth with wide eyes...

Tai : hayeee.... Sahab... Kaisi baatein kr rhe hai... Shehnaaz bibi kisi ke bhi nikkah mein nhi hai......

Sid : what....

And going to ask her but stop seeing sd standing there holding water bottle...  Seeing sd.. Kamla tai left from there....

Sd : Sid... Ap soye nhi.....???  Jayiye Or aaram kre.... Subah baat krege...  And left from there...

While Sid enter inside his room lost in his thoughts..... Sid looked at his room and smile.... His room is same as before.... Nothing change....

He lay on bed and tried to sleep but couldn't..... He is continuously thinking about shehnaaz and tai 's words.....

And didn't knew when his eyes close....

Thud....

His eyes shot open hearing the sound.... He looked at the clock and found it's 3 :00 a. m.  And get up from bed to check....

He enter inside living area but found none.... Then he saw kitchen 's light is on.... He moves forward to check  and he froze on his spot....

Seeing her....

Finally he saw her.... But his eyes went wide seeing her condition.....

.
.
.
.
.
Good night....