13 🌴

As sidharth open the door...

One girl jump on him making him take two steps back... Shehnaaz hold him from back to prevent from falling....

Both looked at each other and lost in each other....

That girl kiss on his cheeks making sid jerk her from himself and sana glare at them...

Sid : what the hell.... And looked at that girl and smile seeing his friend.... Shanaya khan...

New character :

Shanaya khan :  age 29  , recently complete her graduation from California university.... Cousin of sidnaaz and friend of sidharth.... 

Sid : heyy shanuuu.... And side hug her... Kaisi h...??

Sh : mein thik hoon sidhuu... Tu bta... Kaisa h... Tu to bhul hi gya yr india vapis aane ke baad...

While shehnaaz looked at them confusingly.... Sid looked at her and understand what she is thinking..

Sid : actually... Mein inn 5 saalon mein California mein tha.... Or mujhe vaha shanaya mili....  Cut by shanaya...

Sh : and we spend these 5 years together... Bhut masti ki thi humne... In fact we live in same apartment...

Shehnaaz looked at him with wide eyes while Sid gulp his lump... Sm come there...

Sm : achaa.. To ab samjhi... Tera vaha se aane ka dil  kyu nhi karta tha....  Said to sidharth.... Tera dil jo lg gya tha vaha.... Said eyeing shanaya who give her a small smile...

Sid : apna dil to idr chod ke gya tha... Whisper slowly looking at shehnaaz who is busy in looking at shanaya...

Shanaya then turn to shehnaaz

Sh : hii shehnaaz...

Sana : hlo...

Shanaya comes to hug her but shehnaaz left from there without looking back....

Sid : u.. M... Mom.. Dinner arrange kre... Bhut bhukh lgi h sachi...

Sm : abhi karti hoon bacha... Ja tu haath muhh dole...  And going to turn when shanaya stop her..

Sh : aunty mein bhi apki madad kru... Please..... Pleaseeee... Said with puppy eyes...

Sm nod her head happily and both left from there...

Sid sighed and goes to shehnaaz 's room... He enter inside without knocking as usual..... And found her on bed reading file wearing glasses looking to his eyes....

Sana looked at him with her cold eyes removing her glasses

Sana : bolo.....

Sid : ahh.. H... Kuch nhi.... And lay on bed near her with legs hanging.... Aise hi aaya tha mein to.... Bina kaam ke nhi aa sakta kya...???

Sana ignore him and again started doing her work.... She know he loves to irritate her.... And he will do whatever he wants...

Sid : tum dinner nhi krogi...

Sana : nhi... Said without looking at him...

Sid : acha.... And looked around..... Sab kuch pehle jaisa hi hai room mein... Haina... Said looking at her...

Shehnaaz ' s hand stop where it is... She looked at him and then again started doing her work..

He get up from bed and come near door.. When again turn and looked at him..

Sid : vo... Uski university apartment ke pass hi thi... To usne khud ne bola ki vo mere saath rhegi... Meine nhi kaha... Sachi... Pinching his throat.... Or mein mana bhi nhi kar paya... Isliye....

Or humne yada time spend nhi kiya hai.... Mein to kam mein busy rhta tha.... Ya fir tum.... And stop.... Bss 1 2 baar hi gye the bahar....

Sana listen everything and looked at him...

Sana : ye sab mujhe kyu bta rhe ho..???

Sid looked down like a cute child and pout....

Sid : khadoos.... Whisper slowly...

sana : hmm..???

Sid looked at her and curse himself

Sid : um.. Sorry... And run front there...

While a smile plays on her face.... After 5 years, she smile.... Only he can make her smile...

She shakes her head at her childish behavior and continue her work...

On dining table...

Sm and shanaya arrange everything on table and sat there talking waiting for sd and Sid....

Dadaji couldn't get up from bed... So they hire a caretaker for him.. Who made him eat his food and give medicines on time... Stay with him all the time 24*7

Sid come and sat there beside shanaya unknowingly.... Shanaya is going to serve him but he stop her...

He give that right only to his mother and after her, only shehnaaz can do this...

He serve himself and finish his dinner with his family....

Post dinner...

Sh : sidharth... Let's watch movie... Pleasee...

Sid looked at her and smile... He love to watch movies....

Sid : okay....

And both goes to living area.... Sid select one movie where shanaya goes to make popcorn....

Both sat on couch with blanket on them till shoulder....

Shehnaaz come there to take water and looked at them in one blanket looking at the screen...

Shanaya looked at shehnaaz and call her...

Sh : shehnaaz.. Aayo na... Tum bhi dekho movie...

Sana : thanks.. But i m not interested..

Sid get up from couch hurriedly and held her hand....

Sid : Aree... Kabhi kabhi life mein movie bhi dekhni chahiye.... Pleaseeeeeee said with puppy eyes....

And as I said earlier.. No one can resist this cute man.. And ignore his cute puppy face...

Sid make her sit between him and shanaya and trio started to see movie....

Bajirao Mastaani...

Sh : wowww yrr.. Kya movie thi... I mean just looked at bajirao and mastaani... They both are so much in love.... A complete love story... Maza aa gya....

And sid looked at shehnaaz who is looking at screen blankly.. ..

Sana : it's not love story... It's all about betrayal  , pain, and agony.... Everyone adore the movie cause of bajirao and mastaani.... But no one  think about kashi bhai.... How she had felt after seeing her love in someone else 's arms..... How must she have felt seeing her love loving someone else in front of her eyes every day every hour every minute every second

And left from there running.... While Sid looked at her back with teary eyes...

He can feel her pain.... He also go through the same.... The pain of looking at your love with someone else other than you.... The pain of not getting same love in return...

💔
.
.
.
.