24 🌴

Next morning🌞

Shehnaaz wake up when sunlight fall on her eyes... She yawn and open her eyes slowly..... And smile....

She looked at her left and found sidharth sleeping there with frown on his forehead because of sunlight....

She keep her hand in front of his face to prevent sun rays.... He smile lightly making her smile too....

After so many years she is smiling and feeling peace in her heart.... She is adoring him.. Looking at him lovingly and caress his face....

Sidharth open his eyes and saw shehnaaz lost in him with a sweet smile playing on her lips.......

He smile and tuck her hair behind her ears making her come out of her thoughts.... She looked at him who is already looking at him with heart eyes 😍.... She looked down blushingly.....

He kiss her forehead and smile... Caressing her cheeks....

Both get up and get ready......

They both goes down holding their hands and saw everyone sitting there having breakfast

Sid : good morning🌞 everyone... Said happily and make sana sit on the chair... And sat beside her ...

Sm glare at them and left from there angrily throwing her plate on floor...

Sana tries to stand but Sid hold her hand.... And ask her to eat her food....

Shehnaaz looked at him pleadingly but he glare her cutely and serve breakfast for her....

Shanaya is looking at them with teary eyes.... She try to ignore but couldn't..... Her heart is paining.... She love him truly....

She get up from there wiping her tears... Shehnaaz looked at her and felt bad... She thought to talk with her later....

Sid looked at Sana who is just playing with food....lost in her thoughts... He sigh and make a morsel and make him eat it with his hands....

Shehnaaz kept looking at him with a small smile and tears in her eyes.... She is eating breakfast in home after so many years....

Sd is also looking at them with teary eyes and pray to allah to keep them like this always....

Sd left from there and come back with one jewelry box.....

Sidnaaz is standing in licing area.. All ready to go to office.... When sd come there and stand in front of them...

He hand over that to shehnaaz and kept his hand on her head....

Sd : hmesha khush rh bacha... Vaise to ye rasam saas krti h bacha... Lekin.... And gulp the lump formed in his throat.... Hmesha ik dusre ke saath rhna.... Khush rhna...

And sidnaaz hug him ..... And then he bring tiffin from kitchen and give it to shehnaaz...

Sd : aaj to legi na bacha.... Said with teary eyes....

Sana looked at him and tears fall from her eyes.... She hug him and sobbed in his arms.... Her taya abbu ❤

Sana : taya abbu....

Sd patted her head softly.... He always treat her like his daughter.... She is his jigar ka tukda.... He used to bring tiffin for her everyday with the hope that she will accept it someday.....

And today finally his wait worth it.... His chanda hug him and call him taya abbu... Only he know how much he miss her and her calling him " Taya abbu '  in her sweet voice....

Sid pulled sana in his arms and hug him...

Sid : bss kre ab ap.... Nikkah ke agle din hi meri biwi ko rula diya.... Said jokingly looking at the sd to lighten the environment...

Sd : Aree... Isme meri kya glti... Teri biwi hi rondu hai.... Said hifi with Sid...

Sana : ahannn... Taya abbuuu... Whined like a child

And trio laugh loudly..... .

After 6 years... Her Laughter is echoing in this house....

Sidnaaz looked at each other... And pass a smile to each other....

Sid :  chale..??

Sana : ap gadi nikale... Mein bs 5 min mein aayi.... And left from there hurriedly...

Shanaya is packing her bags with teary eyes... When someone knock on her door...

She turn and found shehnaaz standing there..... She pass her smile which she ( shehnaaz) return.....

Shehnaaz looked at her and then her packed bags...

Sana : shanaya tum... Kahin ja rhi ho..??

Sh : haan shehnaaz.... Vapis ja rhi hoon... California.... Said with smile...

But shehnaaz could see her red swallon eyes.... She hug her tightly....

Sana : I m sorry shanaya....

Sh : why are you saying this shehnaaz.... Don't be sorry.... It's not your fault.... You both love each other and I was the third wheel between you two....

Sana : but you also love him and it's pain... Cut by her...

Sh : mujhe sidharth ne already bola tha... That he love someone else....

Lekin dil pr kiska zor chalta hai... Or vo pyar kar baitha... Jante huye bhi ki vo mera nhi ho sakta... 💔....

Jab humare nikkah ki baat chali... To thoda khush ho gyi.... Ki mujhe mera pyar mil jayega.... Pr... Allah tala ko kuch or hi manjoor tha....

Sana felt bad for her.... She know it's very painful to let her love go... Shanaya looked at her and smile...

Sh : shehnaaz... And held her hand.... Honestly speaking... I don't have any grudges against you.... Even I love your jodi.... Bhut sunder lgte ho dono.... Made  for each other....

And I m happy... Your love story got complete.....

And smile looking at her... But shehnaaz can see sadness behind her smile....

Shehnaaz is going to say something but they both horn sound.... Shanaya smile at her...

Sh : jao... Sidharth wait kr rha hai....

They again hear horn and shehnaaz left from there looking at shanaya one last time....

As soon as shehnaaz left the room... Shanaya fall on knees with thud... And started crying keeping her hands on her mouth to prevent any kind of noise....

.
.
.
.