Arriving back to Beacon Hills

Isaac's POV:

I'm finally back in Beacon Hills. My father made me move because I told him that I fell in love with a boy .
It feels good to be back home. I hope my friends haven't forgot about me especially Scott it would break my heart if he did. The problem about me returning is that I have no place to go and Derek has moved somewhere else. I guess I'll just find somewhere to sleep for the night then go back to school to see my friends.

The next day:

I've never been so excited to go to school before but it's mainly because I get to see my friends after so long away from them. Whilst walking to school I see loads of people as couples then remembered that this is the year they find their mates. I haven't found mine yet but I'm hoping it will be a certain person.

In school:

As I walk in the building I heard someone say "Issac is that you?", it's Scott. I had they biggest smile on my face but I turned around to see him with someone else I have never seen before then my smile faded. I was still happy to see Scott. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug.My mind is screaming at me only one word, mate.

"I haven't seen you in so long , why did you leave?" I didn't know how to answer because I really didn't want to confess that im in love with him. "umm, just my father doing whatever he wanted," that was the only excuse I could think off. I started talking to him.

"where's Stiles?" I thought he would be with Scott and not this kid I still didn't even know. " Well he found his mate which was actually Derek so prob--" "DEREK" " Yes Derek". Then the kid finally spoke " Scott I'm still here you know" " I know btw Issac this is Liam, my beta".

Scott's POV:

I can't believe Issac is back I'm not gonna lie but I missed him alot more than I thought I would. As he approached me my mind was screaming a single word at me the word was mate. The problem is I'm not gay so I don't say anything plus Kira is my girlfriend eventhough we are not mates she makes me happy and I don't wanna ruin it. We walk into to school say bye to liam and get through the day but it's strange I haven't seen Kira all day I'm sure she will be fine anyway I walk to my locker with Issac . I turn and see Kira. " Issac I'm going to go to my girlfriend Kira do you wanna come"I was happy to introduce them.

"Sure" we both start walking in that direction then I see malia walk to her. I was going to shout hey until I seen them kiss not like a bestie kiss like a kiss kiss my heart shattered tears started flooding my eyes. "Scott is that Kira?" "Ye-," before I can finish I start crying she must of heard me because she turned and looked at me.

" Scott I'm so sorry I should've told you sooner, malia is my mate,"
" but you didn't tell me instead you let get heartbroken by one of the only people I trusted" I am stood in the middle of the hallway crying so much and Kira has walked of and left me here. " That bitch," I heard Issac say under his breath. All off a sudden he hugs me I assume to make me feel better and it does, " thank you Issac" " that's what friends are for".

Ik this is a short paragraph the first few may be short since this is my first story.

602 words.