The future

5 years later (because I'm rly lazy)

Scott's POV:

Me and Issac have been together five years I can't believe it. It's been the best time of my life. We left high school a few years ago. That means we are all adults now, so me and Issac moved in together and it's been fun. But there is one thing I haven't done and I think it's time to do it. I'm going to propose to Issac I want to spend the rest of my life with him and only him. I'm going to ask one of my friends for help definitely not Stiles. I going to ask Lydia just because she is a pro when it comes to love. So I called her and asked her to meet because it was something important and of course she said yes.

"Hi lyds" I called to her as she approached me.
"Hey Scott, what did u need to speak with me about" I wonder what her reaction will be.

"I'm going to propose to Issac but I need help, badly" I seen her face change from happy to excitement.
"Omggg it's about time, of course I'll help, but what do u need help with"

"Well I need help on where and how and what ring to buy, I don't know his ring size"
"I know, what about where u asked him to be ur boyfriend that would be cuteeee"
"How did I not think of that!!"
"It's easy how have u not seen the movies"
" Yea I guess I have, but I still don't know his ring size"
"Leave that to me, I'll get it by tomorrow"
"Okay, please don't let me down"
"Never"

The next day

I was happy when Lydia text me saying I need to meet with her but confused when she said asap.
"What is it Lydia, did u get it"
"No" she started crying I was really confused.
" What is it lyds, are u okay"
"I'm fine, but Isaacs not" my face changed from worried to scared and angry.
"What do u mean he's not okay"
"So yesterday when I left I tried calling him he didn't answer, I checked everywhere for him and I couldn't find him, I just thought he wanted to be left alone so I went to sleep"
"Okay and?"
" You know how I can sense when someone is dead or close to death"
"Lydia don't say what I think ur gonna say"
" He is not dead but he is very close to death" now I was crying to I didn't want to lose him.

Issac's POV:

The last thing I remember was seeing Allison then blacking out but before I blacked out I heard her say,
" I told u I would get u eventually".
I didn't know where I was and I thought nobody is ever gonna find me.

480 words.