Finding him

Third person:

Scott had the full pack looking for him and told them to roar as if they couldn't they were paired with someone who could. Mason was put with Liam, Stiles was put with Malia and Lydia was with Scott himself and Corey was put with Theo.
Nobody took a break they all wanted to find Issac.

Liam's POV:

Me and mason were looking in the abandoned places when I heard a very quiet help. I didn't hesitate i ran in that direction mason following behind.
We found him. We found Issac.
" LIAM LOOK OUT!!" mason shouts as an arrow comes flying towards me, but misses.
"Should've guessed it would be her"
"You know Allison I don't think Scott will let u go this time, you know there mates right?"
"Of course I do, who doesn't" she shoot another arrow but this time it doesn't miss me but it's also coated in wolfsbane. I could speak anymore I was so close to blacking out. I heard mason say,
" Ur so dead, I'm not gonna kill u but Theo definitely will, no hesitation, did u know they were mates too"
I see her gulp she knew she messed up this time.
" Liam, stay with me, roar come Liam just roar, the pack will be here in no time"
I use the last of my energy to roar.

Theo's POV:

I heard Liam roar and told Corey and we went straight in to that direction. It was a weird looking building but we went inside anyway. We were about to walk inside a room when mason come running out a different one.
"QUICK LIAM AND ISSAC IS HURT"
As soon as I heard Liam was hurt I ran pushing mason out of the way.
I seen Liam lying there blacked out with a arrow in his leg. I remembered when Scott was talking about mates and how a kiss from a mate can heal them quicker even with wolfsbane. So I pulled the arrow out and kissed him.
I was happy when he woke but I really wanted to know who did this.
"Liam, who did this to u and don't lie to me"
" It was Allison"
" Shes dead" I wasn't going to let her get away with it and made sure he was okay and ran to go and find her.

Scott's POV:

I heard Liam's roar and ran Lydia following behind me. They were close by in this weird building and ran inside and found mason. "MASON WHERE IS HE" I just needed to be with him. Mason pointed to the room I didn't hesitate to run inside and there I see Issac dying on the floor.
" No no no no no no no, ur not dying on me Issac please don't die on me"
" Scott ur his mate, ur the only one that can save him" I heard Stiles say he was right I was the only one who can save him.
So I pull the arrow out and kiss him straight away but nothing happens I keep trying, I can't lose him. I kiss him again I was about to let go when I felt him kiss back.
Then I heard Liam say that Theo went after Allison I asked why he said she was the one that did this. I tracked Theo's scent and went running to him, Liam and mason were right she is not getting away with this.

576 words.