Part 16: Three Birds . . One Stone

Antisepticeye had picked himself up, snarling at his counterpart.

He was pissed.

A growl left his throat like a demonic whisper, "You .  . . .  . heheh" he straightened his posture and spat on the ground in front of Anti, "You're gonna WHAT!?"

Anti stared back just as intense, only fueled by anger and his will to protect, "You heard me. Today is the day you die"

Anti rippled lightning in his way, trying to throw him off. Of course, Antisepticeye wasn't used to Anti attacking him so he was caught up in it but it didn't seem to affect him all that much. But that's what Anti wanted. He got him to lower his guard and teleported in front of him, slamming as much energy as he could along with his full body weight into the enemy.

Antisepticeye was reeling, 'This isn't right . . . what the fuck happened to him!!?' 

Anti wasted no time launching himself at him again but this time, Antisepticeye was ready and caught his hands, locking them in a stand-still face to face. Lightening blistering off each of their hands, trying to ward off the other.

"You shouldn't have come" Antisepticeye taunted him, "That rage you have now . . . it's gonna run out . .  and be replaced by fear again. You WILL FEAR ME  . . Just like you did before"

Anti seethed, not willing to let himself be deterred anymore by him, "I don't fucking think so, asshole"

"Hrn?" Antisepticeye blinked, calling upon more Pheno energy inside of him from his green eyes. But something was different now.

'What? What is this?' Antisepticeye thought, 'He shouldn't have so much power . . . . There's no way-'

Anti's new marble eye crackled with power snapping inside of it, "Because this time . . .  I'm not fighting alone"

In that instant, Antisepticeye thought he'd lost his mind. Behind Anti. All around him  . . . they were THERE. The previous ones he had killed . . . .

He felt himself shudder, 'What is this . . . they can't be . . . no, they're dead. They're DEAD!'

The previous Jackie's ghost behind Anti had a look  in his eyes he didn't recognize in the hero.

He didn't expect the CURRENT Jackie to take the ghost's place.

Anti glitched out of the way, letting Jackie surprise attack the monster with a powerful slam in the jaw.

As Antisepticeye was flung into a neighboring tree, Jackie pat his back with a smirk.

"I knew you'd come."

Anti nodded, "I had to, didn't I? The other you would have haunted me otherwise, right?" but he was a tad confused, "I thought you were out of commission for a bit. He had beaten you-"

"Marvin's potions, remember? He had brewed them special for this fight. They work faster and better but there's only so many of them." Jackie glanced over to Chase, "Looks like Marvin already took one himself and is going to Chase to help him, too. . . . what do you think?"

Anti groaned, "What do I think?" they both watched as Antisepticeye broke himself loose out of the mound of dead branches, a completely unhinged look in his eyes, ". . . . I think we're gonna need a miracle . . .but you already new that, didn't you, hero?"

"You don't think we can take him?" Jackie snorted, "Thought you were here in confidence, glitch"

"Yeah, well . .  not that much confidence" he stood in a guard as Antisepticeye looked to be starting to power himself up again like a mass weapon.