23 // Heavy Petting (Censored)

❥ KNOX'S POV

KNOX'S POV

Knox's self-control crumbles the second his lips touch Everett's.

A wave of heat surges through his body, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum as he pulls Everett closer, deepening the kiss.

Knox swallows every whimper and every moan that Everett makes as their mouths move together in a desperate dance of passion and hunger. The butterflies in Knox's stomach are throwing a fucking rave right now. He makes no attempt to silence them, especially not after Everett pulls the band off Knox's hair to sink his hands in and tug.

"Everett..." Knox tightens his grip on Everett's waist and lifts him effortlessly, hauling the boy onto his lap in one swift motion. "Kitten," he whispers against Everett's lips, his hands trembling and his voice rough with need. "What the hell are we doing?"

"Kissing, obviously." Everett's eyes meet Knox's, and he's immediately struck by their intensity. Longing and something else he can't quite decipher is loud in Knox's grey gaze. "Been a long time coming, don't you think? No more interruptions. Not this time."

"Not this time," Knox repeats, but for a moment, he hesitates to go any further despite the fire growing behind Everett's flushed expression. "Are you sure about this?"

Are you sure about me?

"What do you seriously think?" Everett questions, rolling his hips and gaining a low growl in response. "Of course, I'm sure..." One hand rests on Knox's shoulder, and the other strokes the back of his neck. "I'm more sure about this than I've been about anything else in my entire life," Everett declares, and the raw honesty in his voice makes Knox's chest tighten and patience snap.

"Fuck it." Knox crashes their lips together again, this time with a ferocity that catches them both off-guard. His demanding tongue parts Everett's sweet lips, licking in and tasting him as the world and all its problems fade away. "Soon," Knox murmurs the promise while cupping and roughly squeezing Everett's ass. "Real fucking soon."

"Yes," Everett moans, his hands yanking off Knox's cut to properly roam over Knox's body. His fingers glide over the smooth contours of Knox's muscles, and Everett can feel Knox's heart hammering against his chest. A testament to the mounting sexual tension growing between them.

"Soon..." Everett licks at Knox's lips before finding the hem of his shirt and pulling up. "Wanna know how it'll feel to ride your cock." The shirt lands somewhere across the room, and Everett's hands glide their way down Knox's bare chest, his skin warm to the touch. "Fucking dying to know how it'll feel to have you buried inside me." Everett fists a hand in Knox's hair, tugging it back to lick and mark his neck. "Tell me you want the same."

"You know I do," Knox groans, his mind completely clouded with lust. So much that he isn't even terrified by the fact that he's never wanted anyone as much as he wants Everett right now.